yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Don't know. I'm having my documents emailed to me. As I bought through carwow I'm not driving 120 miles to sign some documents to then have to drive again to collect. My dealer just says he needs payout before I can collect, assuming he means Audi finance paying the dealership.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: MarkOC
Don't know. I'm having my documents emailed to me. As I bought through carwow I'm not driving 120 miles to sign some documents to then have to drive again to collect. My dealer just says he needs payout before I can collect, assuming he means Audi finance paying the dealership.

Are you still collecting on Tuesday or sooner?

Are you still collecting on Tuesday or sooner?
I guess still Tuesday. Haven't asked the question. I guess it would depend on workshop slots to do the PDI and have it registered etc.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

i spoke to Audi via live chat and just said the car should be at the dealer in around 5 working days. so just have to wait and see what happens.

just tried audi UK again via live chat and now saying its in transit to the dealer and thinks it should be at the dealer tomorrow!!!! that would be extremely good news and means i can pick up one day next week. Will see if the tracker updates overnight...

Checked with live chat and confirmed it's still at the port :sob:

i am taking what they have told me with a pinch of salt.. will see if the order status changes to status 60 tonight or even status 70 as the car has not got far to go from the port. presuming it came into Grimsby.

morning all thought i would join up after looking at all you nice cars for over a month, my order was placed 02/10 for a Ibis white 2.0 TFSI S tronic BE, i contacted the dealer today due to the car still showing as welcome on the order track and he informs me there is still a supply issue with the BE rotor wheels :( expected deliver early February. not happy since i signed up given the impression i could have one in 2 weeks for one that was showing as available, oh well the wait go on

Just checked and got the following......

"orderHistory": [{
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2017-11-02T00:00:00+0000"

Getting set up now for the build to commence on Monday!

Reactions: AlnSaz
Also just checked the order progress on Audi UK website, and now the car is in the Panel Shop - maybe that is what order status 21 relates to?

Copied from another thread (I had this on my desktop for a few weeks for checking a million times a day!):

Audi Status

Mine is all done and ready to be delivered. The leasing company need to collect my current vehicle first so it'll be another couple of weeks yet.

I have been showing at status 30 now for nearly 10 days. I can't believe it takes that long to go from the factory to Emden...

Car is at the dealer and being pit at the top of the pdi list . Just need to drop off the carbon mirrors and get the paperwork done. Looking at Tuesday pick up. Might be sooner. :)

Mine is looking like Tuesday collection, going to sign the documents later today so will get a look at it.

Here's my order progress for those still waiting:
"orderStatus": "70",
"statusDate": "2017-11-03T01:05:48+0000"
"orderStatus": "40",
"statusDate": "2017-10-31T01:06:06+0000"
"orderStatus": "39",
"statusDate": "2017-10-28T01:06:39+0100"
"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2017-10-13T04:06:32+0100"
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2017-10-16T00:00:00+0100"
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2017-10-14T00:00:00+0100"
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2017-10-13T00:00:00+0100"
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2017-10-12T00:00:00+0100"
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2017-09-26T01:07:48+0100"
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2017-08-22T01:08:19+0100"

Now onto status 22 for some glorious coatings of Daytona :yum:

"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2017-11-03T00:00:00+0000"

All paperwork signed and picking up Monday. Monthly’s have come down as well as New finance deals was better. So very happy. Cannot wait for Monday now.

Reactions: Keef
Wo hoo, due to start being built today, but already at status 24 for them to check it's all been put together nicely! :yes:

Reactions: AlnSaz and SPIKE_
All paperwork signed and picking up Monday. Monthly’s have come down as well as New finance deals was better. So very happy. Cannot wait for Monday now.

What time you collecting today?

Mine is tomorrow, and the dealer has just sent me a quick video of it waiting to go for it's PDI, looking rather frosty.

What time you collecting today?

Mine is tomorrow, and the dealer has just sent me a quick video of it waiting to go for it's PDI, looking rather frosty.

4pm. Car had its PDI completed on Friday afternoon. did think about asking to have a look but decided to wait until today. Just glad i asked them to double check the finance deal as saved my self £25 on my monthly payments that will go towards a service plan and Gap Insurance.

Wo hoo, due to start being built today, but already at status 24 for them to check it's all been put together nicely! :yes:
SNAP....just checked and mine is now at status 24 as well.

Reactions: AlnSaz and Paul Golding
And me, also 24.

A weekend build car... haha

And me, also 24.

A weekend build car... haha
Did you have to point that out :cry:

I'll console myself that the factory works 7 days a week so the Friday/weekend car doesn't exist anymore......hopefully!

There's a least 4 of us here in the same boat, so we'll be able to compare problems :tearsofjoy:

What has thebfinance deal gone down to? I ordered mine in September, hope there is a reduction in my monthly payments!

What has thebfinance deal gone down to? I ordered mine in September, hope there is a reduction in my monthly payments!

the GFV had gone down by about £500 but the APR had gone from 3.9 to 2.9. so was worth being on the new deal.. :)

So finally collected the S4 this morning. I had asked the dealer not to valet the vehicle so it wasn’t looking it’s best (hence no photos). I will be having it detailed in a few weeks but my build slot came forward and it sped through Emden in 2 days so was here sooner than expected so got a couple of weeks to wait for it to be looking at its best.

Best feature has to be the noise. I came from a Golf R but this thing is something else. Also the speed is so effortless it’s ridiculous!

A couple of snippets I learnt. The puddle light are supposed to be the 4 rings logo. Mine has these. I told the dealer this was strange as I had seen others not have these. He said Audi ran out! When I got home I looked in the glove box and the original none logo puddle lights were in there so the dealer must have fitted my logo ones! Not complaining!

I hope nobody has any plans for a Q5. They are now all built in Mexico. There’s a 3 month wait from order to build then it takes 3 months to get here and there is currently a further 3 month delay so 9 months.

Also don’t try and buy an A1. UK have sold all their quota for 2017 so Audi have told them to upsell to a Q2!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robbe
So finally collected the S4 this morning. I had asked the dealer not to valet the vehicle so it wasn’t looking it’s best (hence no photos). I will be having it detailed in a few weeks but my build slot came forward and it sped through Emden in 2 days so was here sooner than expected so got a couple of weeks to wait for it to be looking at its best.

Best feature has to be the noise. I came from a Golf R but this thing is something else. Also the speed is so effortless it’s ridiculous!

A couple of snippets I learnt. The puddle light are supposed to be the 4 rings logo. Mine has these. I told the dealer this was strange as I had seen others not have these. He said Audi ran out! When I got home I looked in the glove box and the original none logo puddle lights were in there so the dealer must have fitted my logo ones! Not complaining!

I hope nobody has any plans for a Q5. They are now all built in Mexico. There’s a 3 month wait from order to build then it takes 3 months to get here and there is currently a further 3 month delay so 9 months.

Also don’t try and buy an A1. UK have sold all their quota for 2017 so Audi have told them to upsell to a Q2!

P.S. There is no storage in these things! I’m not sure the storage pack would have helped much. The Golf had the storage compartment under the light switch, big drawers under front seats, sunglasses holder in roof panel and a deep center console bin. S4 has door pocket!

the GFV had gone down by about £500 but the APR had gone from 3.9 to 2.9. so was worth being on the new deal.. :)

That sounds really good, my quote was at 3.9% so a drop down to 2.9% should really make a difference. Mine should arrive this month, it's currently sat at the port in Emden.

So picked up the S4 earlier and it's an amazing car, shame is been ******* it down and dark since I got it so haven't had a chance to check it out properly.

I'll try and get some pics tomorrow during the day.

The headlight's are amazing, but the drivers side window wiper is smearing so might have to have a proper look at that. Bit annoyed that there was absolutely no fuel in the tank on pickup, so had to fill it up on the way home.

Can't figure out the handbrake at the moment, I've got hold assist on, but auto handbrake seems to be switching itself off. Sure I'm just not doing something properly.

Also couldn't get the MMI app to work, the sales guy didn't seem to have a clue what it was.

Apart from that it really is a stunning car, just seems to surge forward without trying. Barely put my foot down and trying to keep it below 4k revs but it just goes, the sound is intoxicating, can't wait to hear full beans.

The driving position is brilliant and so comfy.

Here are some pics of my S4:

Attachments

• IMG_20171107_182504.jpg
    IMG_20171107_182504.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20171107_182517.jpg
    IMG_20171107_182517.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20171108_085608.jpg
    IMG_20171108_085608.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20171108_085614.jpg
    IMG_20171108_085614.jpg
    878.1 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: AlnSaz, Paul Golding, Happy Grumpz and 1 other person
So my vehicle has been on the Welcome stage of tracking for a month now.. My dealer doesn't seem to be much interested in helping me! The reason for it still being in the Welcome status is due to it being the Black Edition, which they have a few issues in regards to the 19" alloys. I was told that this issue was now resolved and that they are applying build weeks to orders, and mine should have one by the end of the week (this was two weeks ago..). I decided to email my dealer Wednesday last week just to get an update and to see if he had anymore information, and his response was 'At the moment I’m unable to advise further on the product dates as the vehicle order was only placed on the 12th October and I’ve not been advised by the factory yet that a delay may well be in place on this vehicle.'

Should I keep being pushy with my dealer and try to get the information that I need? Or do you guys think that I am being a little impatient:D For me, I believe that I shouldn't be completely left in the dark about how my order is going on a 35k car a month after I have ordered.. Especially when I stated to the dealer that I needed it in a certain time frame before I placed the order and he said it will be fine.

Audi UK suggested on live chat that I should demand the dealer to contact Audi in Germany (I guess that they mean the factory) to see what is going on, but my dealer is just making me feel like I'm being impatient and a pest so I am cautious to keep contacting!

So my vehicle has been on the Welcome stage of tracking for a month now.. My dealer doesn't seem to be much interested in helping me! The reason for it still being in the Welcome status is due to it being the Black Edition, which they have a few issues in regards to the 19" alloys. I was told that this issue was now resolved and that they are applying build weeks to orders, and mine should have one by the end of the week (this was two weeks ago..). I decided to email my dealer Wednesday last week just to get an update and to see if he had anymore information, and his response was 'At the moment I’m unable to advise further on the product dates as the vehicle order was only placed on the 12th October and I’ve not been advised by the factory yet that a delay may well be in place on this vehicle.'

Should I keep being pushy with my dealer and try to get the information that I need? Or do you guys think that I am being a little impatient:D For me, I believe that I shouldn't be completely left in the dark about how my order is going on a 35k car a month after I have ordered.. Especially when I stated to the dealer that I needed it in a certain time frame before I placed the order and he said it will be fine.

Audi UK suggested on live chat that I should demand the dealer to contact Audi in Germany (I guess that they mean the factory) to see what is going on, but my dealer is just making me feel like I'm being impatient and a

Audi UK suggested on live chat that I should demand the dealer to contact Audi in Germany (I guess that they mean the factory) to see what is going on, but my dealer is just making me feel like I'm being impatient and a pest so I am cautious to keep contacting!
I have been on welcome for 7 weeks now and I have no idea when it will change. There is a massive back log in BEs due to a supply issue with the wheels and black trim. I'm not holding my breath for February delivery. But since it's the car I want I'm just going to have to wait