yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Last week I managed to get my order swapped with one which already had a build slot, planned to commence on 2nd October. Just checked and it's on order code 22 today.They are just going to give it the once over with some emu feathers before painting it.
That’s great news! You’ll be in it in no time. Just please don’t show me any pictures as it’s too late now for me to change my mind (again) back to white and it will just depress me. :D

Reactions: IbisWhiteBob and Jcbmally
That’s great news! You’ll be in it in no time. Just please don’t show me any pictures as it’s too late now for me to change my mind (again) back to white and it will just depress me. :D
Yeah I had ordered a black one at first and changed my mind. I think the white will be a nice change :)

Yeah I had ordered a black one at first and changed my mind. I think the white will be a nice change :)
I literally changed my mind about 10 times. Right up until the point of no return. At which point I stuck with the black. Which I'll be happy as Larry about... Until I see a white one that is.

It’s not the first time. I had a 3 series coupe. Couldn’t decide between silver or black. Decided on silver. Regretted it every single time I saw a black one. :D
Hopefully you have exorcised that demon this time eh? Failing that have you considered CBT ? :)

Last week I managed to get my order swapped with one which already had a build slot, planned to commence on 2nd October. Just checked and it's on order code 22 today.They are just going to give it the once over with some emu feathers before painting it.

Yes mine was due to commence on the 2nd October and is now having emu feathers to get rid of any dust before being sprayed. We must be on the same line

Yes mine was due to commence on the 2nd October and is now having emu feathers to get rid of any dust before being sprayed. We must be on the same line
Yes seems like it. When did you order yours ?

I ordered on 2nd September but managed to switch with an earlier one also. This order says 12th June.

Mine says status 24 now (QC) going onto 30 on Monday which I think is leaving the factory for it's cross country train ride to Emden.

I'm not in any hurry to get the car, but can't help stalking it.

Mine was due to start build on Monday 2nd but went to panel shop last Thursday, then all the rest and is in QC now with a status 30 planned for Monday, nice.

Original order date was 1st August even though I only confirmed the order on the 29th August - happy with the timescale here!

How long should you expect the car to be from the beginning of the build? My s4 Avant is currently showing to beginnbuikd week commencing 23rd October, that’s a week better than what it was showing last week. Once the build begins, how long does the process normally take?

How long should you expect the car to be from the beginning of the build? My s4 Avant is currently showing to beginnbuikd week commencing 23rd October, that’s a week better than what it was showing last week. Once the build begins, how long does the process normally take?
I reckon it'll be ready for collection near enough a month after it commences the build.

And apparently it will start the build the Thursday before, and go to stage 30 on the Monday of the build week.

What is status 23
Here is a list of all the status codes I found on here somewhere

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left factory'
Order status 38 - 'Your Audi is at port of exit(Emden)'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Last edited:
Reactions: Chelve1
I reckon it'll be ready for collection near enough a month after it commences the build.

And apparently it will start the build the Thursday before, and go to stage 30 on the Monday of the build week.

Cheers for that. Need to make sure I hurry my builders along, I need the garage ready before I take collection!

Screen Shot 2017 09 30 at 225410
Screen Shot 2017 09 30 at 225410

Hi all, new to here. Ordered my black edition 1.4 petrol on 19th june. Ended up with build week 2nd October. JSON is saying still in code 20 but it shows quality control on the tracker.
How is everyone else’s coming along? I notice a few of you have same build week as me.

Reactions: Chelve1
Hi all, new to here. Ordered my black edition 1.4 petrol on 19th june. Ended up with build week 2nd October. JSON is saying still in code 20 but it shows quality control on the tracker.
How is everyone else’s coming along? I notice a few of you have same build week as me.

Mine arrived in Grimsby yesterday. Got an email from the dealer saying it will be with them within a week. Now the long long wait until 23rd November. My order date wasn’t a million miles away from yours. Things sit doing nothing for weeks. Then all of a sudden they move several steps. Mine sat at the port of Emden (status 38) for over a month. I originally had a build start date of 5th September. But even before that date it was already in quality control.

Mine apparently received “random additional quality control” which is why it was delayed a month according to Audi. I’d take the dates given with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: NeilHD
Mine was same build week and is on status 30 now since Sunday. So it's either still on the train to Emden or hasn't updated to say it's there. Apparently it can take 5 days to get from Ingoldstadt to Emden so according to Audi CS is ought to be status 38 by Friday.

Same as me pal. Build date 2nd Oct But in QC at min

Mines like yours (except black and with 19" Rotors), ordered 31/07 and still at "00" Welcome! I'm feeling neglected :-(

Status 30 this morning! Look like they have some rotors in stock!

I bet that will look a beast in the flesh. The dark wheels would make it a bit 'too gangster' for me though :) My daughter was nagging me to get black with the 18's on
Status 30 this morning! Look like they have some rotors in stock!
Yeah they have some. They put a set on mine last week. Paul Golding ordered 31st July and is still status 00 (rotors). jf3rgy ordered less than 3 weeks ago and his is being built now, with the BBS style 18's on. Only difference in spec seems to be the wheels and paint.

All week the tracker has shown no words to state where the car is at.....no predicted build date. Has anyone else had this happen? It was originally to be built on the 23rd of this month, and then put back until 20th november and now showing no date!!

Status 20 this morning

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

All week the tracker has shown no words to state where the car is at.....no predicted build date. Has anyone else had this happen? It was originally to be built on the 23rd of this month, and then put back until 20th november and now showing no date!!

Check the Json data and it will let you know your build date and the current status.

There doesn't seem to be much of a common theme. I could understand a delay caused by wheels, but to not have a build date seems weird. If there was a build date and it then slipped a few weeks due to wheels, that would make sense.

The dealer is still saying it's due to the emissions issue.

Has anyone else had to sign an emissions waiver for Audi?

I last chased the dealer last week and was told that the waiver had been sent to Audi on 15/09 (kind of annoying that this turned up some 6 weeks after signing the order) and that he's sure Audi are dealing with it....though I just realised that he didn't say he'd actually called them to make sure of this.

Maybe this is what happens when you push for discount?

There doesn't seem to be much of a common theme. I could understand a delay caused by wheels, but to not have a build date seems weird. If there was a build date and it then slipped a few weeks due to wheels, that would make sense.

The dealer is still saying it's due to the emissions issue.

Has anyone else had to sign an emissions waiver for Audi?

I last chased the dealer last week and was told that the waiver had been sent to Audi on 15/09 (kind of annoying that this turned up some 6 weeks after signing the order) and that he's sure Audi are dealing with it....though I just realised that he didn't say he'd actually called them to make sure of this.

Maybe this is what happens when you push for discount?

I had to sign 2 documents for my S4 one back in September stating the CO2 and MPG would change and then one this week with the final changes. Gave me options to continue with the order, change to another car or pull out with a full refund. I am not bothered about the CO2 or MPG so just singed them saying I wanted the car.