yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Still no definite answer. They don't even know when it will be loaded on a ship! There's one in Thursday but I won't know it's loaded on until that day. The fact that it has not be loaded on the last least 7 ships doesn't give me much hope!

And who said the Germans were efficient and good at organising?!! Shower of sh*t!

My order date was 19th Feb but on API it shows Jan!
Where is yours going to?
I know the only ship going to Grimsby this week is on Thursday.

The dealership and Audi UK have both told me now not to believe YourAudi as its not accurate! I was like 'why make it then!!'

My order date was 19th Feb but on API it shows Jan!
Where is yours going to?
I know the only ship going to Grimsby this week is on Thursday.

The dealership and Audi UK have both told me now not to believe YourAudi as its not accurate! I was like 'why make it then!!'

@ScottishA4B9 , my Tracker states an order date in early Feb as my A5 was already in the system for Inchcapeaudi for a stock vehicle. They had to change the config to match my requirements and this initially pushed the build week out to September ???

They pulled it back to May/June and this was finally confirmed a few weeks back as BW commencing 16th May.
However, it went into build a week early on the Tracker and has been showing as 'left Ingolstadt' since 15th May IIRC.

The dealer also confirmed within a day or so that the car was built.

I spoke to the dealer yesterday who then got confirmation from Audi UK that a boat was leaving yesterday for Sheerness, but they could not confirm if the car would be on it. I also could not see any movement on Marine Tracker, but suspected the African Highway as that was moored in Emden.

Still no movement of the African Highway this morning, so all I can assume is that it's been loaded and bar code scanned as being on the ship, 'IF' the tracker is that dynamic/live.

Last edited:
Apparently Audi can only confirm once the car is ON the ship. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Thursday!

The dealership are paying for my car to be collected from the port as soon as it lands, so it's not waiting around for a car transporter. Lincoln is only around 40mins from Grimsby so 'shouldn't' be too bad!

Have the sorted you out with a loaner until then?
sounds like at least some progress may be being made....

No as they don't have any cars available. The courtesy cars are all booked out initial mid June. The salesman said he could lend me his car for a day if required which wouldn't be worth it as I live around 25 mins drive away and have no way of getting there.

Apparently Audi can only confirm once the car is ON the ship. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Thursday!

The dealership are paying for my car to be collected from the port as soon as it lands, so it's not waiting around for a car transporter. Lincoln is only around 40mins from Grimsby so 'shouldn't' be too bad!

I think Maidstone Inchcapeaudi hold a lot of the UK stock for their group that come in via Sheerness (which is just up the road).
Behind the dealership there is a large multi-floor storage carpark which is always rammed full of un-prepped vehicles.

Hello all
I ordered 5/01/2016
I will pick up Friday car reached dealer today
So it has taken a while for me also
Only seemed to sort once I kicked off a bit
Audi uk were rubbish trying to locate my car also
Apparently they have up to 30,000 cars in transit at any one time
I will post some pics and stuff when I have the car.

Yeh.......African Highway has just turned it's AIS on and teleported from Emden to Sheerness.
She has had the AIS turned off since 00:07 on the 23rd.
She's now in Sheerness and hopefully unloading my baby :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry to rub salt in @ScottishA4B9 but I'm getting great service from Maidstone Audi. Within minutes of me spotting the boat arrive I get the following email from Maidstone sales :

I have a similar situation, car ordered on the 8th of January by York Audi,given an initial build week 19 which was pushed back to week 22 then left the factory on the 12th of May and no updates since.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
@trainer007 I know it's shocking! I can't believe the disorganisation on the German side! I've seen other people's cars arrive in port AFTER mine and get allocated a ship and sent over! (and to the same port as mind is going to! - Grimsby!) it's an utter shambles!

My car left the factory in 5th, got to port on 6th and has sat there since.

It best be on a ship tomorrow!

Mine moved into Status 20 last night...build week is 2 weeks away

@trainer007 I know it's shocking! I can't believe the disorganisation on the German side! I've seen other people's cars arrive in port AFTER mine and get allocated a ship and sent over! (and to the same port as mind is going to! - Grimsby!) it's an utter shambles!

My car left the factory in 5th, got to port on 6th and has sat there since.

It best be on a ship tomorrow!

any update, is it on the boat?
<fingers crossed>

Just had an update from the dealership and my car has not been put on the ship today AGAIN!!!!:rage:

Theres is only 1 ship going to the UK next week and it's destination hasn't been published yet!

Apparently there is a MASSIVE backlog in Germany!

Well after The dealership told me yesterday that my car is NOT on a ship and that it could be on a ship next Tuesday, I wake up to YourAudi and the API telling me that my car is on a ship on it's way to the UK (Status 39). That means it must be on the Weser Highway, currently just off the Lincolnshire coast and about to dock in Grimsby.

I don't know who to believe!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    441 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: Spooky and Scott.T
Good news Scottish, I'd believe the tracker this time.

What site do people use to track the ship movements?

Well after The dealership told me yesterday that my car is NOT on a ship and that it could be on a ship next Tuesday, I wake up to YourAudi and the API telling me that my car is on a ship on it's way to the UK (Status 39). That means it must be on the Weser Highway, currently just off the Lincolnshire coast and about to dock in Grimsby.

Believe the tracker. Mine was spot on and running slightly ahead of my dealer. But only seemed to update overnight.

@ScottishA4B9 the African Highway is also heading to Grimsby. That's what mine came on into Sheerness.
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...:412682/mmsi:353633000/vessel:AFRICAN HIGHWAY

Mine is also now showing status 39 on a ship on it's way to the UK.

Ok, So I thought I would put all the useful order links in one place.

https://www.audi.co.uk/youraudi/youraudi-login.html#/learnmore/landing

Then click on following link to show build details and current status:
https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders

The codes can be deciphered here:
http://vag-codes.info/vag-option-codes

Order Status Meanings:
Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 38 - 'Your Audi has arrived in Port of embarkation' (Emden)
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is on it’s way to the UK / is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

This website shows the vessels used by V.A.G.
http://www.pwl.de/en/services/liner/roro?subcat=693

Select – 'Schedule Export'
Scroll down to bottom of the page and it will show the shipping schedule to the UK. (It Appears not all VAG ships that sail to the UK are on this list however!)

The Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) Ships can be followed on the following links and tracked:

Weser Highway
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...si:355390000/imo:9065417/vessel:WESER_HIGHWAY

African Highway
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...:412682/mmsi:353633000/vessel:AFRICAN HIGHWAY

Neckar Highway
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...44583/mmsi:9179995/vessel:NECKAR HIGHWAY QX

Gran Canaria
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:167766/mmsi:255805896/vessel:GRAN CANARIA CAR

EMS Highway
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:146379/mmsi:212882000/vessel:EMS HIGHWAY

Last edited:
Reactions: IbisWhiteBob, f1nny, Scott.T and 1 other person
Well after informing the dealership of the info I received, they got back to me, rather embarrassed and confirmed that my car IS in the UK!

Due to the Bank Holiday they have to wait until first thing Tuesday morning, where they will put in a self collection application. In the meantime I'm hoping that it doesn't get allocated a Truck Transporter, as if it does, it can't be removed from it and I will be waiting longer!

I would love to have the car before next weekend! *fingers crossed*

Oh, and the dealership have asked me to send them the links that I have used to track the ships as they now want to use it as well!! ha ha

Reactions: scotty76 and Scott.T
Thanks for posting all that info Scottish, very helpful. My car is status 38, awaiting shipment. Looking at the schedule the African Highway is leaving for Sheerness on 30th May, fingers crossed it'll be on that.

Well after informing the dealership of the info I received, they got back to me, rather embarrassed and confirmed that my car IS in the UK!

Due to the Bank Holiday they have to wait until first thing Tuesday morning, where they will put in a self collection application. In the meantime I'm hoping that it doesn't get allocated a Truck Transporter, as if it does, it can't be removed from it and I will be waiting longer!

I would love to have the car before next weekend! *fingers crossed*

Oh, and the dealership have asked me to send them the links that I have used to track the ships as they now want to use it as well!! ha ha

Souds like we will collect at similar times then.
Mine is expected at the dealers Tuesday and I'm all set for a Friday collection. All paperwork is signed and 5 day cover setup.

Reactions: h1r4 and ScottishA4B9
DO NOT TRUST the 5 day complimentary insurance people!!! PM me if you want details!

Reactions: h1r4 and Scott.T
Well YourAudi is finally showing my car as in the UK this morning. Even though it's been here since Thursday! Just goes to show you how behind and inaccurate YourAudi really is!

Just got an update on mine, it's on a boat so will be in the UK tomorrow.. Not too long to go now, orginal order was placed early Feb but a change in spec meant a new order early March.

Well I just received the wonderful news that although it was a bank holiday and my dealership was shut, the port wasn't and a transport order was raised before my dealership could request a self collect!!! So know I have ANOTHER couple of weeks to wait!!!! :rage:

Last edited:
Well I just received the wonderful news that although it was a bank holiday and my dealership was shut, the port wasn't and a transport order was raised before my dealership could request a self collect!!! So know I have ANOTHER couple of weeks to wait!!!! :rage:
Some nice Audi accessories or free services should be coming your way as that's a joke. Why could they not send the request off over the weekend!?