yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Next thing to do is figure out which port it's arriving into then track the ship heading to that port. #AudiGeekAlert
Ha ha. I think that's where I draw line!
I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the phone call.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Great to see BW26 cars ready for shipping already; Mine's down for BW28 so getting very excited now!

Having found this thread a couple of weeks ago after placing my order, and then sadly reading through all 35 pages, I've seen there was a trend for status changes before the stated build week, but I was expecting with the change over to FL(PI!) models that BW26 would start BW26 and no sooner, so it's good to see thats not the case and things are moving along already. Fingers crossed mine follows the same trend.

I didn't think BW26 didn't start until today?

My Misses A3 is BW27 and using 'https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders' once logged in the tracker says that doesn't say that starts until the 4th July and its still on the preparation stage Seems to be a mystery gap! Or like you say it might hopefully change later this week and they are just a bit early.

Unless there is a difference in which factory they are coming from?

I didn't think BW26 didn't start until today?

Me either and I was told my car was BW26. However it's currently sitting at Emden waiting to be shipped. Looks like it was built a week early.

Reactions: chris1978uk
Anyone else had this on yourAudi and know how to fix or a work around? I only know my build week from the email I was sent... Thanks in advance

6a8e68e7861cd99fa88e9e5d6be4724a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CrypticMG
It looks accurate for mine although I haven't received any confirmation of the build week... But everything else about the car and options looks good which is already great :)

"buildWeek":"201634","firstDayOfBuildWeek":"2016-08-22T00:00:00+0100"

"modelCode":"8VFS3Y" S3 Sportback 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic
"modelYear":"17"
"modelVersion":"0"
"exteriorCode":"6Y6Y" Daytona grey, pearl effect
"interiorCode":"OQ" Seats: Bucket seats / Material: Fine Nappa leather with S embossed logo / rotor grey/black-black/black/black
"options":"C7D PS6 UH2 WB6 2H7 3NT 6XE 7HE 7X2 9S8 9VS"
C7D = 19” ‘5-arm wing’ design alloy wheels in gloss titanium look with 8J 235/35 R19 tyres
PS6 = Front Super Sport seats with S embossed logo
UH2 = Hill hold assist
WB6 = Technology Pack Advanced
2H7 = Audi Magnetic Ride
3NT = Split folding rear seat bench
6XE = Door mirrors (folding)
7HE = Extended Interior Upholstery Pack
7X2 = Audi Parking System Plus
9S8 = Audi Virtual Cockpit
9VS = Bang & Olufsen sound system

Reactions: CrypticMG
Reactions: PhxViper
It looks accurate for mine although I haven't received any confirmation of the build week... But everything else about the car and options looks good which is already great :)

"buildWeek":"201634","firstDayOfBuildWeek":"2016-08-22T00:00:00+0100"

"modelCode":"8VFS3Y" S3 Sportback 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic
"modelYear":"17"
"modelVersion":"0"
"exteriorCode":"6Y6Y" Daytona grey, pearl effect
"interiorCode":"OQ" Seats: Bucket seats / Material: Fine Nappa leather with S embossed logo / rotor grey/black-black/black/black
"options":"C7D PS6 UH2 WB6 2H7 3NT 6XE 7HE 7X2 9S8 9VS"
C7D = 19” ‘5-arm wing’ design alloy wheels in gloss titanium look with 8J 235/35 R19 tyres
PS6 = Front Super Sport seats with S embossed logo
UH2 = Hill hold assist
WB6 = Technology Pack Advanced
2H7 = Audi Magnetic Ride
3NT = Split folding rear seat bench
6XE = Door mirrors (folding)
7HE = Extended Interior Upholstery Pack
7X2 = Audi Parking System Plus
9S8 = Audi Virtual Cockpit
9VS = Bang & Olufsen sound system
And now it's becoming real :)
Just received an email.

"We have an update about your new Audi S3 Sportback.
We're pleased to tell you that our factory has provisionally scheduled the date of week commencing Monday 22nd August 2016 to begin production.
As parts are still being collated, this date may move until everything becomes available. We will email as soon as your production date is confirmed.
"
:yahoo:

Reactions: PhxViper and CrypticMG
And now it's becoming real :)
Just received an email.

"We have an update about your new Audi S3 Sportback.
We're pleased to tell you that our factory has provisionally scheduled the date of week commencing Monday 22nd August 2016 to begin production.
As parts are still being collated, this date may move until everything becomes available. We will email as soon as your production date is confirmed.
"
:yahoo:

Wish I got anything other than "The PI is due to start manufacture on week 30. You will get more information closer to the time."

Due to pick up on Thursday but cant confirm until tomorrow. Might be weekend as they cant confirm until tomorrow.

Pick up ok Sunday??
Nice, exciting times! Hope it all goes well!

Yeah got it Saturday, loving it!!! :D :D :D

Me either and I was told my car was BW26. However it's currently sitting at Emden waiting to be shipped. Looks like it was built a week early.

Looks like you were right. Checked this morning the A3 has moved to the Panel Shop! Some good news in the morning!

YourAudi has finally updated my order to the FL. It's now got a build week of 31 in the back end so hopefully will get confirmation soon!

Any news on your car fella?

Not much dude. Last status was it was still at the port in Emden. I enquired what port in the uk it may go to and Audi UK said it would arrive into Grimsby. There is currently one ship in Grimsby and another on the way arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed its on one of those!

Not much dude. Last status was it was still at the port in Emden. I enquired what port in the uk it may go to and Audi UK said it would arrive into Grimsby. There is currently one ship in Grimsby and another on the way arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed its on one of those!
Wouldn't be surprised if my car's on the same ship. Had a look at the spec sheet I was given and according to that its arriving at Grimsby

Does the e-mail notification come from Audi dealer or Audi UK?
Well I was expecting a email from Audi UK, I have checked with my dealer and they have supplied the 8 digit number, but the YourAudi site isn't recognising yet.... hmm

Watching you lot torture yourselves with the tracker is the reason I've decided not to track mine. :laughing:

It is torture, but its nice when it does finally move! I need to work out how to track the ships when it gets to in transit.

A3 has moved to the paint shop this morning :yahoo:. Do enjoy the little videos that come with it!

@stan1000 With ours, I got the order number from the dealer and then took another week for it to be recconised on YourAudi

Reactions: stan1000
Spoke to dealer and CS today. Appears to be big delays at Emden with ships doing back to back runs to the UK. Cars supposedly been sitting there for 3 weeks. #HurryUp

Watching you lot torture yourselves with the tracker is the reason I've decided not to track mine. :laughing:
I'm the worst person ever for tracking ANYTHING. So knowing this one would take a while I set up a python script running on my server that checks for changes every hour on the hour, if any is detected I get an email and SMS notification to let me know my new status / amendments to spec / changes the build date etc.

In fact, I can probably open this up to anyone who wants to track their status and receive notifications if anyone's up for it? It would require my server storing your username and password though in order to keep logging into the yourAudi system, still if anyone is interested let me know.

Assuming your talking about YourAudi Tracking, you know it only updates once a day at 1am right?

Assuming your talking about YourAudi Tracking, you know it only updates once a day at 1am right?
Evidently I did not :) I guess I'll go make it check once a day instead.

Personally I'd make it check around 6am... As despite what I've read on here, a couple of my updates (in the shipping/port stages) were actually NOT at 1am, instead around 3am (and a random amount of minutes into the hour)

But yeah, the production stages ones were all at 1am

Personally I'd make it check around 6am... As despite what I've read on here, a couple of my updates (in the shipping/port stages) were actually NOT at 1am, instead around 3am (and a random amount of minutes into the hour)

But yeah, the production stages ones were all at 1am

Yeah I just realised my program text me at 4am to say my colour changed to Tango Red, so it must have happened between 3 and 4.

Reactions: azibux1
My car has been at Emden for 8days now. It's killing me!!

If anyone at all is interested, I threw this together this morning:
http://youraudi.cf/

If you give it your yourAudi login details, the order number you'd like to track and your notification delivery details (email address and/or phone number) it'll track your audi and sent you notifications when something changes.

Currently it tracks the following:
- If Audi doesn't recognise your order number yet, it checks every hour until it does recognise it, then notifies you to add it to your account.
- Status changes.
- Build week changes
- Colour changes.
- Specification changes. (broadly speaking, it will notify you that your spec has changed but won't outline what has changed specifically).

If yourAudi doesn't currently recognise your order number, then you need to give my program the company (if fleet order) and delivery postcode so it can check for you, if you don't it will fail.

The SMS and email notifications you get are text based and pretty bland, but should give you peace of mind not having to check every day.

I don't know if anybody would even use it, but I was bored so made it anyway. Website works alright on desktop / mobiles.

A3 has moved into Quality Control now. Hopefully a few days before she's on her way!

How do you go about tracking the ships then? I've seen people discussing it, but nothing about how you do it?

A3 has moved into Quality Control now. Hopefully a few days before she's on her way!

How do you go about tracking the ships then? I've seen people discussing it, but nothing about how you do it?

You have to speak to your dealer and find out which port your car will enter the UK at. Sheerness, Grimsby or Tyne.

Then all you do is look at the car carriers that are leaving the port of Emden heading for your destination.

There is no guarantee its on the ship at the time however it gives you a good idea of how long it takes to transit to the UK.

MY A3 has been waiting 9 days at the port for shipping to the UK. So there may be a slight delay with yours.

marinetraffic.com is what you need for the above ^^^

Thanks Gents, guess I'll contact the dealer then.

In no rush for it to arrive as my misses is wanting to wait for September delivery for the new plate.... But it's still fun to track!

Well I was expecting a email from Audi UK, I have checked with my dealer and they have supplied the 8 digit number, but the YourAudi site isn't recognising yet.... hmm
I actually meat to ask if the build date email comes from the dealer or Audi UK. I already have access to the Audi site.

I'm getting somewhat frustrated with wating having ordered mid May and still no response on a build date having originally been given a September delivery date. Not even a brochure.

I actually meat to ask if the build date email comes from the dealer or Audi UK. I already have access to the Audi site.

I'm getting somewhat frustrated with wating having ordered mid May and still no response on a build date having originally been given a September delivery date. Not even a brochure.

I was originally given a mid May delivery date and now hopefully I will be getting it in September. I would ask the dealership to see if they have a build week for you.