"Your Audi" & "My Audi"

Davetez

Reaction score
Have managed to log into the "your Audi" portal to see the status of my order but have been unsuccessfull trying to log into the "my audi" iphone/pad app, (using the same details) are they two separate systems? Will I need to re-register to gain access to "my Audi"?
Confoosed!

Have managed to log into the "your Audi" portal to see the status of my order but have been unsuccessfull trying to log into the "my audi" iphone/pad app, (using the same details) are they two separate systems? Will I need to re-register to gain access to "my Audi"?
Confoosed!
Lucky you! I have never managed to get "your audi" to work. I'd love to know whats going on with my order!

Thanks Monopole, have just registered & verified a new "my Audi" a/c.
To add a vehicle, the VIN (which I don't have yet) is needed.
As for the "your Audi", I got the order number from my dealer, registered & verified & it seems to work ok.
Wish they'd keep it simple & have just 1 system for all.

Reactions: monopole
Is an FAQ on "your Audi"

In summary...

"Your Audi" to track your build and you need the Audi 8 digit order number, not dealer order number, they can be different

"My Audi" for stuff associated with the car once you have it...need your VIN number for this

Is an FAQ on "your Audi"

In summary...

"Your Audi" to track your build and you need the Audi 8 digit order number, not dealer order number, they can be different

"My Audi" for stuff associated with the car once you have it...need your VIN number for this

So why does yourAudi have an option to "Manage your car" where you can add a car via the registration number?

I wonder what functions yourAudi provides that myAudi does not?

When my car is registered I may try and add it, and find out...

Geoff

So why does yourAudi have an option to "Manage your car" where you can add a car via the registration number?

I wonder what functions yourAudi provides that myAudi does not?

When my car is registered I may try and add it, and find out...

Geoff

Possibly changed since that post as is 17 months old now

Has anyone got a link to the site to try and create a My Audi account as I already have the car?