Wot are the chances....#teamsolar

24styles

#teamsolar
Reaction score
Whent shopping today in portsmouth and found my big brother...

Attachments

• IMG_20151231_123729.jpg
    IMG_20151231_123729.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 585
Reactions: nickk709, Tej13, AndyB-S3 and 13 others
Solar orange new S3 SB omfgl the missus will hate me but I'll have 1 please

Reactions: 24styles
Reactions: Jassyo06 and 24styles
Now we just need the big orange fella :D

Showing my age with this one:

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
They both look great with the pano-roof and the BSP,just enough to break the orange up,seen a orange TT today it was too much :puke2:.....solar orange is a flat paint? Not a pearlescent one is it,like fords???
W83u4o

Reactions: Simon L
They both look great with the pano-roof and the BSP,just enough to break the orange up,seen a orange TT today it was too much :puke2:.....solar orange is a flat paint? Not a pearlescent one is it,like fords???
View attachment 75722

Pains me to admit it but that ST actually looks quite nice!!.......................wash me maaaauth out with soap n water.......!! lol

Pains me to admit it but that ST actually looks quite nice!!.......................wash me maaaauth out with soap n water.......!! lol

Well well there's a first time, for everything in life eh......?lol
But all the same, after seeing that solar RS3 l can scrub that exclusive colour off me list

At first glance I thought the Focus was the Fiesta ST. Either the Focus has shrunk or the Fiesta has got bigger. Think the latter maybe the case.
Great pic from the OP. I'm guessing he wasn't a member on here?

Well well there's a first time, for everything in life eh......?lol
But all the same, after seeing that solar RS3 l can scrub that exclusive colour off me list

..........don't be so hasty my young padawan............on a RS saloon with the chrome biz and the 'right' wheels it could still be a winner me thinks!! :superman:

Reactions: Jassyo06
View attachment 75722
I don't think Solar is a flat colour - fairly sure, like Glacier, it's got a very fine pearl in it. Although I might be talking "billhooks"!

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
..........don't be so hasty my young padawan............on a RS saloon with the chrome biz and the 'right' wheels it could still be a winner me thinks!! :superman:
Right OK rub it in,yiv seen the new Star Wars film obi simoni kenobi

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
I don't think Solar is a flat colour - fairly sure, like Glacier, it's got a very fine pearl in it. Although I might be talking "billhooks"!
Hi pal l ain't quite sure myself, on the new Audi configurator it's not in the exclusive pearl paints,it's classed as "Other " in the exclusive paints
But l wouldn't do a flat paint again never....

I have indeedy, and the force is very very strong with it !! ;)

Reactions: Sandra, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
It is a flat paint....have seen a simmilar orange on other audi's that is metallic but not sure wot its called....
He was a friendly chap, said he was a member on here but now is only on the rs3oc....
Said he came across some fussy people with negative comments oj audi sport....must of been @jassyo06 :shutup2::friends::whip:

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Wow what an amazing co-incidence great find both stunning looking vehicles. So you've established a team solar meet after all !!

Think the metallic Audi Orange is called Glut orange.

Reactions: 24styles and Simon L

I took my 4 1/2 yr old lad to see it mainly for me to see it but he loved it too and fancies the new girl in it !

Wow what an amazing co-incidence great find both stunning looking vehicles. So you've established a team solar meet after all !!

Think the metallic Audi Orange is called Glut orange.

Another Jedi....you and Master Si...l think you'll find Glut/Solar are one and the same colour...Roba Fett...Glut for the Dam Yankee market..l am going to try and borrow an Exclusive paint catalogue.. in the next couple of weeks off me son..just to see what is what

Reactions: 24styles, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Another Jedi....you and Master Si...l think you'll find Glut/Solar are one and the same colour...Roba Fett...Glut for the Dam Yankee market..l am going to try and borrow an Exclusive paint catalogue.. in the next couple of weeks off me son..just to see what is what

Sounds like a cunning plan Jabba........:whistle2:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
It is a flat paint....have seen a simmilar orange on other audi's that is metallic but not sure wot its called....
He was a friendly chap, said he was a member on here but now is only on the rs3oc....
Said he came across some fussy people with negative comments oj audi sport....must of been @jassyo06 :shutup2::friends::whip:
RS3oc...the banter must be epic..on that forum...with them all Launch Controllin each other off....:sex::couple inlove:

Reactions: Pinky1959, CHEZ, Sandra and 4 others
Regarding the oranges, I know three that Audi do - Glut, Solar and Samoa. Pretty sure one of those is really heavy pearlescent or even crystal but who knows which!

Regarding the oranges, I know three that Audi do - Glut, Solar and Samoa. Pretty sure one of those is really heavy pearlescent or even crystal but who knows which!

.........maybe a sexy glitter wrap Batch?

7099b90ba6615e01c92232b5979797a4.jpg

snazzy!!! lol

That glitter wrap is shoiiiite! Bet it's either Arab or gangsta. Utter tripe.

The Dark Jadey metallic has a tropical name, can't remember it - was at Tonbridge Audi as a demonstrator and got sold from Crawley in the end - I loved it but Mrs Batch was NOT keen! Saw it on the move near Reigate a few weeks ago and looked good - but up against a lowered, cleaned Glacier S3 I preferred mine!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
That glitter wrap is shoiiiite! Bet it's either Arab or gangsta. Utter tripe.

The Dark Jadey metallic has a tropical name, can't remember it - was at Tonbridge Audi as a demonstrator and got sold from Crawley in the end - I loved it but Mrs Batch was NOT keen! Saw it on the move near Reigate a few weeks ago and looked good - but up against a lowered, cleaned Glacier S3 I preferred mine!

It was supposed to be yer great prat!! What d'ya think I am a nonce??!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, batch and Jassyo06
Ever So HANDSOME Batch in his weddin Clobber..its Called Java Green....and yeah that Glitzy audi is a dead cert....from a tasteless muslim country

Reactions: CHEZ, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Ever So HANDSOME Batch in his weddin Clobber..its Called Java Green....and yeah that Glitzy audi is a dead cert....from a tasteless muslim country
Except it's a Merc! Ya great Wazzock!
By the way gents I have a pass for our meet in the new year. All go!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L

He's had 3 cans of Buzz Lightbeer mate, surprised he didn't think it was a Reliant Robin!! lol

Good news Batch, must have earn't some brownie points over the festive period :)

Reactions: batch, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

Wazzock....lol....equates tooo.Bawbag.....up here...lol

Reactions: batch, Rob2k68 and Simon L
He's had 3 cans of Buzz Lightbeer mate, surprised he didn't think it was a Reliant Robin!! lol

Good news Batch, must have earn't some brownie points over the festive period :)

Never have had to earn Browny points Batchio....but Ching Ching, be great te meet ye all.....Dont get oot much..changed dayz

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
.........maybe a sexy glitter wrap Batch?

7099b90ba6615e01c92232b5979797a4.jpg

snazzy!!! lol

Thats got nothing on this i saw in London this summer. (looks for picture) Its covered in swarovski crystals! Wonder if Audi could do this under custom?

Its happend again but at the nec......had to park ther as ther was a space....

Attachments

• IMG_20160115_155147.jpg
    IMG_20160115_155147.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 219
Reactions: Jassyo06, Wondering Soul, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Solar Orange is by far the best Exclusive paint colour, but then I'm biased as I had an 8P in that colour for 3 years.

I miss the fact that it wasn't hard to find it in a large car park:rock: