windscreen Cleaner

nugpot

Reaction score
Following on from the washer post, have you any good ideas on how to clean a windscreen that I think has wax on it, I use the Diamond Bright product on the paint work but it's hard not to let it run onto the windscreen, any way I have tried lots of cleaner on the window but when it rains and the wipers are on the visibility is poor.

Thanks

Cheers, just going out to do it now so will update later.

Thanks it worked a treat, just like the day I bought the car

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]
And now everytime your drive your car it will smell like a fish 'n chippy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh! Nugpot, you were supposed to eat your supper first!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Reminds me of the drive in my Mini the evening after I got married (many years ago - 1967!) when some nice kind person put kippers on the exhaust manifold. It was OK until it started getting cold and we turned the heater on. The car smelts like a fish shop for ages.

Not a wedding stunt, but I do recall a time when Dad & I were trying to patch up a hole in the exhaust with Gun Gum, while on holiday. Only trouble was, we had no water in the car, only a pint of milk.

Can you imagine how that stank!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

This would be reported in certain newspapers as:

[ QUOTE ]
Reminds me of the drive in my Mini the evening after I got married ... The car smelts like a fish shop for ages.

[/ QUOTE ]