Window tints for B8 Avant...

yoopta

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know any good garages which offer window tinting at a competitive price in either Hampshire or Surrey? I have had two quotes so far (£175 and £360) which vary considerably, especially as I thought window tints were a fairly standard product (or is there a range of qualities available?)

What would you expect to pay for the rear of a B8 Avant? - probably going for 20%.

Thanks for any help, always enjoy reading people's opinions on here!

around my way £120 for the rears

i got mine done at Auto Asylum in Berkshire,dark smoke on b8 avant £200,its the place that was on wheeler dealers doing a range rover. he can do it cheaper but i chose the good quality film.

Thanks for that, planning on doing my research and then booking it in sometime next week if I can

Sorry to resurect this one. Any suggestions of a tinter in Central Scotland who can do this work?

Reactions: barkliejm
Im with you.......anyone used anywere in scotland that will do a good job?
Hi guys did you get a good tinting company in central Scotland ( I am Glasgow based )
if you got them done , any pics ? And what tint ? Cheers

Hi guys did you get a good tinting company in central Scotland ( I am Glasgow based )
if you got them done , any pics ? And what tint ?
Cheers

I got my car done in dundee, mega job!! Maybe a bit far for you fella

Yeah Dundee is a wee bit out ,
Your car looks great though !

Hi,

Does anyone know any good garages which offer window tinting at a competitive price in either Hampshire or Surrey? I have had two quotes so far (£175 and £360) which vary considerably, especially as I thought window tints were a fairly standard product (or is there a range of qualities available?)

What would you expect to pay for the rear of a B8 Avant? - probably going for 20%.

Thanks for any help, always enjoy reading people's opinions on here!

Is Salisbury an option, I know someone there I would highly recommend