Will this down pipe and de-cat fit an S3?

Cheap or not,do you really want the hassle of a decat system on your car?......every time you go near the MOT station,it will be a PITA.
You don't need a decat until the car has a big turbo and Stg3 software,and Milltek seems to be the most popular aftermarket exhaust currently.

I know its going to be a pain in the *** for the M.O.T but i guess im lucky to have a 2 poster ramp and the ability to change it when needed...

I was hoping this was going to fit as i am planning on going to stage 2-3 some time next year.

Will thye De-cat increase the exhaust noise?

Am i right in thinking this will fit?

Louis

I know its going to be a pain in the *** for the M.O.T but i guess im lucky to have a 2 poster ramp and the ability to change it when needed...I was hoping this was going to fit as i am planning on going to stage 2-3 some time next year.Will thye De-cat increase the exhaust noise?Am i right in thinking this will fit?Louis
Set aside at least £5k just for the kit and associated bits to get you to 440bhp,plus a big intercooler,and then another £4k if you want to go further,and that's assuming you've done the brakes( £2k),suspension (£1.5K)and other mods to enable the car to handle and brake properly.
That's joys of Stg3,and seriously,if you stop at Stg2 or 2+,you won't need the decat.....it will sound as if I'm trying to put you off...I'm not,and it would be great to have another S3 running that power to add to the ones on another forum,but it does get properly expensive after Stg2+,and you really do need to be sure you want to "invest" or as many would say waste that money.

Last edited:
All of the guys in South Africa use de-cat systems on their S3's but then again we don't have emission control here like you guys do.

Hanz do you really want to be changing your downpipe when you need to, cause its quite a big job on an S3??