will they rub

sbhoy17

Reaction score
Hi folks just bought H&R springs for my S3 and about to buy 19 8j ET45 wheels with 225/35/19 tyres is there any chance that with this setup they will rub been looking for a few days now any info would be appreciated this modding lark is costing me a fortune:)

Thanks smudge going to get wheels ordered the day cheers S

What rims are you looking at? That's a good fitment, very unlikely it'll rub at all.

seen the lambo reps on an orange S3 in audi the other day when my car was in getting an MOT they looked really good

seen the lambo reps on an orange S3 in audi the other day when my car was in getting an MOT they looked really good

They're good looking rims, I had a set of genuine Gallardo's on my S4. It's just a shame the wheel has now been done to death, but I guess that's the case with a lot of replicas now.

My only issue would be swapping a good quality OE wheel to a potentially cheap and nasty replica on a performance car... doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for info pete you have put me off a wee bit now might wait till the springs are on see what it looks like with my 18s cheers S

i have the18" S3 wheels 07 give you a shout if going to get rid of them

cheers S