why would somebody buy this Ebay rubbish?

Ha thats ****!

"Will I have to declare the addition of this modification to my insurance company and will it compromise the structural integrity of my car?" :)

wtf i cant belive wat ave just seen ****** yanks will buy anything wont they just look at them glazers!!!!:nyah:

Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking benefits of an abs system - i am solely interested in tricking people into thinking my car is safer than it is. do you or are you looking into prototyping this product - it seems like its up your alley.

A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.

Q: Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking outside, also can you make one that simulates looking up at the stars I think chicks would really dig it or put a scary face on it so when People in my car look up the think there is somebody on the roof I think you have endless possibilities with this product. Thanks.

A: We give free shipping when you buy 3 or more.

:tocktock:

LMFAO at the questions, I dont know if some people are just ignorant and didn't read the listing properly but sooooooo many people though it was a proper sunroof.

And I can't believe he listed all teh answers in his listing as well, I reckon most are just taking the pee

can you ask him if they are prone to leakage,ha ha.i cant believe i have just seen this product,i know its late but surely that cant be real,whatever next?:lmfao:

Q: can I get away with only buying one, for two cars... and switch which one I put it on depending on my mood? Aug-17-07 A: Once you install the sunroof if you take it off, the sunroof won´t damage your car, but it will not be able to use on another car, this is for prevent burglars to steal it.

that has to be the best one

Good find...made me laugh especially the comments.

It even has a bidder his name must be Joe King.

is that David Gest fitting it?

2c69_1.JPG
:hubbahubba:

what do you mean its not a real sunroof, i just ordered 2 one for inside and one for outside, now are you saying that it wont really work, ahhh i have been screwed!

dohhhhhh