Which fuel filter?

heap1000

Reaction score
Just been looking on ebay ti but a repalcement fuel filter for my audi a3 2.0 tdi 2004.

Can anyone point me in the difection for the right one as i have noticed there some short ones and some longer ones.i need ine that will come with the seals includingthe olympic shaped one.

Thankd

Just buy it from audi, its not expensive & yes there are 2 types, audi will order both & check size fitment with you & let you take which ever one seems correct & they come with a seal.

Ask a friend near audi to buy & courier if you want oem parts.

Some audi dealers sell parts online including ebay so a quick message to them would see which one suits your car.

Depending which OE fuel filter system you have (UFi or Mann & Hummel) you've 3 options for after-market replacement, all 3 the same as the OE just a fraction of the cost of the Audi supplied one which will be the same (and I dont mean White box Chinease sh*t)

Assuming it's the BDK engine, Ufi have 3 filters - 26.007.00, 26.014.00 & 26.021.00 all 3 are different and ideally need the number off the filter fitted and or the chassis number to confirm which is needed.
HTH