Which dealer did DriveTheDeal send you to?

azibux1

Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick question to try and judge how far the DTD dealers are from me (I know they only use a small selection for Audi).

Thought this may be a helpful thread for myself and others

If you ordered an S3 (saloon specifically), which dealer did drivethedeal put you in contact with?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: If there is a more suitable section of the forum for this, to cover all Audi models, then can a moderator please move it if necessary? Thanks.

I used a number of the online sites to get the best pricing on my S7, which l printed out and took to my local Audi dealer. They met the best online price on the spot and l placed the order there and then.

Btw, the best pricing for me was from orangewheels.

Thanks for response

I am planning to do that with a DTD quote I have tomorrow :)

I did the same as NewburyS7, I just made sure they knew I was a serious buyer and if I left the showroom I wouldn't be coming back. I told them that Coventry Audi was only an hour away (best price from carwow).

I did the same as NewburyS7, I just made sure they knew I was a serious buyer and if I left the showroom I wouldn't be coming back. I told them that Coventry Audi was only an hour away (best price from carwow).

Didn't work for me, as soon as I mentioned Coventry they didn't want to know, so I've ordered from Coventry.

Reactions: S32B
I had Southampton Audi for mine. Great service from start to finish. Kept me up to date and all finance etc. was sorted through email :)

Reactions: azibux1
For me they placed my A3 order with Sheffield JCT600 but i never got the "to your door" delivery. It meant a train journey from Chester but was not so bad as I met my nephew there in Sheffield and the sales guy was great thank you Michael. Great drive home via horseshoe pass too:pirate:

Reactions: azibux1
Got a Carwow quote, Coventry were cheapest then got Walton Audi to match

Got a Carwow quote, Coventry were cheapest then got Walton Audi to match

Walton didn't even try to match, dtd gave me 12.5% ish, as it turns out via JCT Boston, who were great! Walton told me best they could do was 5-6% maximum!!!