Which air freshener?

AndyCon

Reaction score
So I need a new air freshener and just thought I would ask what other people are using.
Had a Poppy Coral in the past but these have been around for a long time, so what is the best air freshener now a days?

One thing I've never had in any of my cars. When I clean the inside I give it a spray with neutraliser of some sort! Wife's never happy I use her cleaning cupboard but hey ho!!

Tango lemon , not the one with the jelly bit , just the plain one . Nice smell , lasts a couple of weeks and you get 2 for a quid at pound land ... They are my favourite ...

California Scents Coronado Cherry flavour......smell like cherry coke and lasts approximately 3 months or longer.

But any flavour by them really....cheapest place I found was http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160373186419 (Flavours at the bottom of the listing that are available) @ less than £2 each as the usually retail for around £3 - £4.

Reactions: Mark Garfoot and voorhees
California is the way forward

But any flavour by them really....cheapest place I found was http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160373186419 (Flavours at the bottom of the listing that are available) @ less than £2 each as the usually retail for around £3 - £4.
I used them Carl,I told them what ones I wanted they said no you have random,so I asked for a refund as its listed as you pick,they apologised and didn't send what I ordered anyway ?!

Reactions: carlcall
Shame you didn't get what you wanted. I've only used them twice in the past 6-7 years as they do last that long and I received what I ordered.

They must have issues with ordering a 3 and a 2 of flavours.I reckon a glitch in the matrix just meant I was never getting them in my lifetime,they did give me a partial refund but I have one can on its lonesome and I prefer one in each door....real world issues

I always used to have the vanilla magic tree, nice and sweet smelling, however now I use the California scents too, Coronado Cherry here too, I currently have the very berry one which is really nice too, had it for a good few months and always get complimented on how nice the car smells.

I actually had a mate in the office car park the other day when I had my window open come over and say I can smell your air freshener a few cars away (where he parked).

I had mine off Amazon, 4 for £10....not a bad deal at all.

Coronado Cherry here too, I currently have the very berry one which is really nice too, had it for a good few months and always get complimented on how nice the car smells.
I had mine off Amazon, 4 for £10....not a bad deal at all.

I get the same also "Why does your car always smell so nice?"

I may try the Very Berry one as I need to order a few more now that the Mrs has found my last one for in her car.

Looks like I have been missing out , see they do lemon so need to try one !

So , got my lemon California freshener , took me back to my childhood , near losing a finger opening a tin of spam spread ! Smells lovely , but where do you keep it , I am a bit ocd with things rattling in the car , or clutter . Tried a few places but cannot find it a home !

Reactions: carlcall
Use the cup holder, it fits perfectly in my car.

California Scents Coronado Cherry flavour......smell like cherry coke and lasts approximately 3 months or longer.

they are the best out there in my opinion, I never use anything else :)

I have an armrest so the cupholder is tucked away , or it would be ideal , got some anti slip mat ,will have a look today , but might be sticking with with my tango hanging from the indicator stalk .. They do smell awesome though !

Put a piece of the hook side of velcro on the bottom of the tin and stick it to the carpet under your drivers seat.....it won't move about and you'll still get the awesome smell!

Reactions: CraigRE
I use Nutrador, peel off a third of the foil and it lasts for about 3 months.
It gets stashed in the rear cubby hole below the ashtray.

Funnily enough, I use the Fabia for dog runs and it just stinks of wet Spaniel....!
Don't have an air freshener in that at all.

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/product_p/lthrfres.htm

Chemical Guys Leather scent. A small amount goes a LONG way. Perfect for new cars looking to restore the 'new car' smell (presuming your new car smells of refined leather, wrapped around a armchair in a high class lounge somewhere). Close your eyes and it's a really refined, beautiful smell.

I do love chemical guys stuff as everything smells lovely......and I see they do Watermelon.....Mmmmmmmmm!

I may have to get some and use it in one of my old CS tins that no longer smells.