Where to buy genuine Audi parts from Europe.

B5NUT

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I need to buy a part for my A6, the UK price for the part is just over £500 from TPS in the UK. I've seen the same part from the USA and I can get this for $430 but I would need to add shipping costs and import duties which would make it around $570 so still £150 cheaper than the UK pricing. The problem is it would take around 14 day to get from the US, and could do with the parts for the end of next week.

So with the EURO exchange rate in our favour at the moment I was looking for a company in Europe that could supply the part. The part is Audi only and there are no aftermarket options and I'm not buying used and is a suspension component, tried ebay but no look.

Last edited:
Have you tried Mike on the Parts request, just out of interest see what he can do.
I presume you have tried Ebay ticking the European option on a search.
Sometimes you may have to go onto ebay.de and search on there as sellers don't always advertise postage to the UK.
But if you contact them then they will usually deliver. Google translate is your friend here.

Karl.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjr901
Yes tried ebay.de. ebay.us have the part but it's the shipping time that is a killer. I have not tried Mike as yet, as I know a few Audi parts departments & the chaps at my local TPS and always get good discount, but I was hoping to get more than just 5 / 10%

I was hoping someone would know of a company in Europe that could help. I did know a company years ago, but when the euro to pound were about equal they shut-up shop as they were not making any money.