Where is Cheapest place to buy Evoms for S3?? & Is it the best??

L33TAY

Anyone had any good deals on-line etc for an evoms kit for S3

And do we think these are still the best option at the moment, or is there anything new out?

Any help appreciated!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

jungleman

i cant say the best place to get one, as i got mine on here, but you wont be disappointed, awesome bit of kit and you will love the sound as long as u like it loud!

L33TAY

i cant say the best place to get one, as i got mine on here, but you wont be disappointed, awesome bit of kit and you will love the sound as long as u like it loud!

Did you get it off a dealer on here mate, cant find anywhere to buy them! If so can you point me in their direction.

Or was it a second hand one from classifieds

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
Regal autosport I think! Evoms is amazing!

I discovered how to get the flutter noise perfect! Addicted! Burns a lot of petty tho!

L33TAY

Regal autosport I think! Evoms is amazing!

I discovered how to get the flutter noise perfect! Addicted! Burns a lot of petty tho!

S3RYE, Oh I like that noise too, how do you get it perfect, I thought if you put the evoms on and a diverter valve it would make that noise as standard??

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
S3RYE, Oh I like that noise too, how do you get it perfect, I thought if you put the evoms on and a diverter valve it would make that noise as standard??

It does! I don't even have forge DV. it makes flutter noise when you change gear quickly and on/off the power...

But... if you accelerate hard then let off then quickly blip it again it flutters really loud for ages :wub:

Boydie

S3 8V DSG
VCDS Map User
It is one of the best but down to personal choice and reviews. I will be going for the ITG CAI as the reviews for it so far are very positive.

jungleman

It does! I don't even have forge DV. it makes flutter noise when you change gear quickly and on/off the power...

But... if you accelerate hard then let off then quickly blip it again it flutters really loud for ages :wub:

so true, and u need to change up between 3-5k and anywhere in that range it sounds sweeeet!!!

jungleman

Did you get it off a dealer on here mate, cant find anywhere to buy them! If so can you point me in their direction.

Or was it a second hand one from classifieds

yea i got it from the classifieds, well worth the money!!

gc1989

I'm running an ITG, very good piece of kit but never had any experience of the Evoms for comparison. I got my ITG through a group buy.