Where did you locate your boost gauge?

Chlippo

Reaction score
i would like to know and see (pictures) on where did you install your boost pressure gauge.
If anyone have a picture of his own plz point it to me. I have an Innovate blue led AFR and another gauge branded autogauge for the boost. I would like to install the boost one, maybe the AFR one later on but i dont really find a smart place for it.

Previous installation...
20090831_IMG_6382.jpg

...now moved to...
20100213_IMG_4005.jpg

<tuffty/>

will any pillar pod fits or is there a dimension i need to look for.
My boost gauge is an autogauge one, exactly the same that tuffty have in the first picture.
there is some other pods that fix the gauge in the center of the plastic steering column...but i think it wont be good since i wont be able to see the middle part of my dashboard

My boost gauge is on the A pillar and i have a air vent gauge pod fitted to house my ARF gauge, When i get my **** in gear and wire it in
I seem to remember seat leon A pillar pods were said to be quite a good fit .

its not a 100% perfect fit as the pods are out of my scooby. its hardly noticable till you really look. they were only supposed to be a temp fixture if im honest just never got round to replacing. Cars being stripped now so they served there dutys :)

I have just fitted mine in the vent like tufftybloke had, looks cool will post some pics when i get chance....

What map is yours running sandip? Mine is running a non aggressive r-tech map.

Last edited:
I have no idea what mine is, highest g/s i got was around 190 and that was with a cracked cylinder head, i know it isn't revo though

Last time i did logs on mine the highest i got was 206 g/s... Will be doing logs soon so will see what is happening then...

this is where i did have mine, just a quick DIY install
DSC_0299.jpg

this is what i got now, its just a £5 gauge pod off ebay, i bolted it to the demister vent (round vent on the dash), means i can take it out without needing to replacing anything when i sell the car. (bad picture, i will try to get a better soon up)
DSC_0305.jpg