where can i buy vcds from

Andy Crooks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
well i know your going to say on ebay which is obvious...

i bought a cable the other day off there and its due to arrive here tomorrow hopefully BUT i didnt read the compatibility properly as it works on the a3 8L but not the a3 8P which is mine, so ive had a look on ebay for ones that will work on my a3 but i cant find any

HELPPPP

thanks

p.s they only do refunds if its a faulty cable, wonder if anyone at aitp on sunday wants to buy it for the price i paid (if i have it)

PM NHN - Nigel will sort you out :icon_thumright:

I think it would be unlikely it is a genuine lead on ebay that would support all the functions of the real deal that NHN can supply you with as the license is in the lead I personally would only buy genuine .

I think it would be unlikely it is a genuine lead on ebay that would support all the functions of the real deal that NHN can supply you with as the license is in the lead I personally would only buy genuine .

I was referring to his post title "where can i buy vcds from"... :sm4:

as above NHN is your man

my vcds have turned up today in the post ive plugged it into the car and a little red light comes on, im just about to install the software

Andy with respect, no discussions on counterfeit products are allowed on the site, any further added posts concerning the use of said counterfeit item will then put an end to this thread, please adhere to the rules.

Also selling of counterfeit products via the site is prohibited.