Wheel Wax

Haven't tried that product but have used wheel wax in the past on diamond cut wheels. They still pick up brake dust but does acctualy rinse off more easily.

Often thought about using some of this stuff - its available from cleanandshiny, but is damn expensive. Worth it providing it works though.

Not sure if it's any different to a "normal" wax......

I use Kleen Wheels Aq metal mate which is a special polymer and coats the wheel forming a barrier between painted surface and the elements.

I have used it for a while now and it works best on new wheels as it needs to bond.

I have also used turtlewax brake dust barrier but this doesn't last very long and needs to be repeated regularly. I have only applied the Kleen wheels once and its effect does not wear off.

Brake dust still collects but it doesn't stick so is very easy to wash off. - No need to use the harsh cleaners again.

To be fair I do clean my car regularly but it makes it much easier

It isn't cheap but worth it IMO

try www.kleenwheels.co.uk

Cheers

RGB

I could say i a bit obsessive on the cleaning too :)

So wheels dont get that dirty really but just thought it may add bit more protection against the dreadded salt too

I have used this and it really does keep your wheels cleaner.......I would recommend it!