wheel refurb options

s11nny

Reaction score
hi, I have the 7 arm 18 inch alloys on my s line, they are kerbed and I want to refurb them.
is it possible to diamond cut the faces and then spray the inner spokes black or titanium finish,

if not im thinking black inner rim, black inbetween the spokes and then a titanium finish everywhere else. I want a nice colour that would stand out

what are peoples opinions

Any of the wheel refurb centres will be able to sort you out.
I had a recent quote for £240 for 4, 7.5 x 18's (powder coating, any colour).

thanks, shall get onto it, im goona go for diamond cut with black inner spokes

I'm getting powder coated in a couple of weeks, £240, a company I've use before so I know they'll look the nuts

Any of the wheel refurb centres will be able to sort you out.
I had a recent quote for £240 for 4, 7.5 x 18's (powder coating, any colour).

Id shop around on that buddy, i had mine powdercoated black (had the choice of any colour though) on my mk5 GTI for £90 and was told even that was expensive?

Id shop around on that buddy, i had mine powdercoated black (had the choice of any colour though) on my mk5 GTI for £90 and was told even that was expensive?
Unfortunately, there are only two options in the North of Scotland and they both charge the same.
That involves me dropping the car off on the way to work and picking it up on the way home with newly powder coated and balanced wheels.

getting them done titanium granite gloss, should look good on a red black edition,

Reactions: Jake 61
£90 isn't expensive, its cheap... too cheap if its all 4 wheels

I wouldn't be surprised if they've cut corners for that but if they look perfect for years to come well done for finding a bargain

Reactions: Jake 61