Wheel advice - team dynamics 1.2 - 56.1 centre bore wheels to 57.1

Inspector

Reaction score
Hi guys

After some advice, bought some 5x100 team dynamic pro race 1.2 but they have come off a Subaru and the centre bore is 56.1m so i cannot get the wheels to seat on the hub lip.

Couple of options i think, i could get the centres redrilled?

Or i could fit a spacer that goes from 57.1 to 56.1? But i cant seem to fit anything to fit?

If i fit a spacer which is to cover the whole hub lip what size would i need?

Would they not take a spigot ring to reduce the centre bore size? I have them on my OZ Superleggera’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think you can get spigot rings that increase the centre bore diameter. The wheels we never fit flush with the hub otherwise. If you have to get them drilled out or on a lathe, get it done professionally. Weigh up the costs as well..... because you might be better off getting the right sized wheels.

Reactions: Tj 0785
Some TD 1.2 come with a 73 centre bore and have spigot rings fitted and you can swap them out.

The ones i've got were specific for subaru and have been drilled to 56.1mm

I was hoping there was a 10mm spacer I could get which would step down the centre bore from 57.1 to 56.1.

Easiest is to get them redrilled as I have 20mm spacers on rear which Im sure will have a 57.1 CB too.

I paid £500 for the Pro race 1.2 and I was pretty happy with that as I've been looking for them for a while and I hadn't seen any 5x100 come up in a while.
I think if I can get them redrilled for £50 then I would be happy.

Last edited:
So the offset is et44.

Im yet to get them redrilled.

Im running a tarox 6 pot caliper on the front. Is fitment an issue? Or do i need a spacer?

Any reason why you want to run a 45 profile on the tyres instead on 40? Makes a big difference. I think you could put a 10mm spacer and be ok, be sure you don’t cheap out on them though. Centric only

Any reason why you want to run a 45 profile on the tyres instead on 40? Makes a big difference. I think you could put a 10mm spacer and be ok, be sure you don’t cheap out on them though. Centric only

That is what is currently fitted to the alloys currently.

I can easily change as there is not much tread on the tyres anyway.

Thanks guys, they are going to get drilled monday.

One thing, the standard wheel bolts will not fit, Do I need to get some slimmer bolts?

Take a bolt with you on Monday and get them to drill out those holes as well?