what remap to go for?

Sherv

I have a choice between a super chips remap (bluefin), £365, revo £420 or via star performance; £299. Jim at star said to me that the 170Bhp cr is pretty much at its limit and i'd probably have to get a new clutch past the 285Ib of torque. He thinks i'd only get an extra 15-20bhp but i've read loads saying the cr 170bhp can run at 200bhp all day long.

Sherv

Dpf out 210 all day long .

Choose the one with the smoothest torque curve ( dyno print out )
Thx man. The issue with getting the dpf gutted and software deleted is the cost; £600 from star which is way out my price range. Especially to gain just 5-10bhp.

Rog_B

I have a choice between a super chips remap (bluefin), £365, revo £420 or via star performance; £299. Jim at star said to me that the 170Bhp cr is pretty much at its limit and i'd probably have to get a new clutch past the 285Ib of torque. He thinks i'd only get an extra 15-20bhp but i've read loads saying the cr 170bhp can run at 200bhp all day long.
If you fancy a trip to North East England, I would say @Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps will be able to sort you out at a decent price?

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

With DPF out 215 all day long with a nice power curve and 465 nm. What my Leon fr is currently running and it's awesome to drive, don't go chasing peak numbers

Sherv

Looks like I'll be getting the super chips remap as the revo is too expensive for me. (£478)