What do you guys think of these ?

Audi Ashley

Reaction score
I have been on the fence about fitting them but they have gone on pretty easy. I was worried about my tints but my tints are on inside and so far seem OK.

1 2 3

Reactions: MikeParkin
Not for me personally, look cheap and tacky. But if you like the look of them then that's all that matters as it is your car

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Reactions: S32B
I'm always thinking of a smoker when I see those. You know the guy that smokes inside the car but doesn't wanna get rain inside when he opens the window in the rain.

Reactions: JimmyMcGee, KenL, AlS3BE and 1 other person
I think the fronts looks good but not so keen on the rears.
Front looks slick and follows the lines of the car. Rear just looks like it’s plonked there.

I bought them to stop buffeting becuase the kids always want the rear windows down regardless of the weather.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and MikeParkin
Do you like them? If so then go with it. Its not like they are unusual and people will point at you for having them, they are quite common.
Give them a few weeks and if they don't gel then sell them...

I fitted some to mines too em off after awhile car has better lines with them off. There just sat in garage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I had a set on mine for a while but i started getting really bad wind noise coming from the window and it would even prevent the window closing fully. I do see the benefit of them but i have taken mine off.

Reactions: Nikon
Had these on a previous car and would never have them again. More wind noise when windows are shut plus after a while they get grit in them and make a horrendous noise when putting windows up and down. I never took them off I just lived with it but like I said I would never have them again but each to there own.

Reactions: Nikon
I bought a Punto in 97 that had these. Absolutely pointless, especially on a car with aircon.

If you like them then why give a monkeys what anyone else thinks? I've got them on mine and like the look and I think they look good on a white car. Bonus is being able to open the windows slightly when raining without it coming inside and it stops them fogging. For me the increase in wind noise isn't a big issue. I'd start to worry when you think about putting cushions on the parcel shelf!

Reactions: RS03_SEN
Might get some for my car. Prob just do the fronts though.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

How did you get your rears to stay on

The clips keep falling out of mine

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Yeah I leaving them on for the time being to see how I feel about them, I dont do motorway miles so I have not noticed any wind noise. I used a screw driver to push the clip up on the rears. It is good espeically this time of the year to have the window slighty down without getting wet.