Weekend Plans

ScottyBoy

Audi A4 TDI Owner
Reaction score
hello all

so whats everyone up to this weekend then

i got the fun task of doing:

front pads on the audi, and fit the new backbox system :) and a general weekly clean n polish

and tackle the gardens , as i spent a whole weekend 2 weeks ago blitzing it with a petrol strimmer, so got to move things around n dig up bits and tidy up for when i got some mates down and over for a few days end july , having a bbq etc so got to start getting the garden semi-presentable

so thats my weekend

you ?

Pack a few things for my Oz trip, clean car and probably work overtime this Sunday :)
I wont be watching the football!

Clean car, take dog swimming, bit of diy and download loads of music from Regn Youth.

i plan to do sod all, all weekend.
The wife, however, will probably change this . .

Olly_K said:
i plan to do sod all, all weekend.
The wife, however, will probably change this . .

you know as well as i do if you plan to do nowt she will MAKE you do some stuff , do things you want to do and the problem goes away

... yer love iam busy doing this ... :moa:

Its bad and i hold my head in shame but im going to the jap show at santa pod on sunday!!

Trator i know!!

I'm gonna be travelling sown to Essex to pick up a cheap Yank motor to do up and sell on. Not looking forward to the M25 TBH!

Working both days making christmas menus would you believe but on the nights i am stripping the front end off the S4 replace the bonnet,wing,indicator and rear tail light and quick service since i am doing all that,oil,filters so and i have to fit a new intercooler pipe to TDi which is two minute job

And thats me maybe clean the house up its a bit of a garage at the moment ,spare room has a S4 bonnet wing so on and 15 items i stripped off of Clio ..tools everywhere.......and the good thing no woman nagging me to clean up:arco:

I have a concert to go to tonight.... Tomorrow involves washing my truck, calling home, chilling out.... might lay out for a while and top up my tan. Drink some beer. Tomorrow night we're going out downtown... Sunday - laying out, by the pool ALL day. Hopefully get someone to invite me to a BBQ in the afternoon.

So I'm gonna be kinda busy. :D

I shall be working nightshift tonight...
And tomorrow night...
And the night after...
And the one after that...
In fact, I shall do nothing but work nightshift, eat and sleep until I head home of Wed 5th of next month.

Then I shall probably drink beer, wash the cars, clean the house, get on with the garden etc...all the mundane stuff. Ahh...simple pleasures...

Well, im not on call for work this week, but I also have no money.

So not alot.... roll on next weekend!

I plan to try and finish the bathroom off and if I get time clean the cars as they both look a right mess :(

im off to see Ed about lowering car and remaps, ha!

Cars in for its first MOT tomorrow and then general stuff like DIY etc.

my weekend started today,
dropped my passat 30mm, sorted out my roll cab, fitted some bits to my mates passat,
tomorrow, booking the family holiday, working 8 hours,
sunday, f-in big BBQ at mates house with the wife drivin!!

i fitted a central heating system, on my own for my mate.... for the price of a crate of guinness.!!!... just got in and eat a fine indian take away ... now im on the beer and funny fags, and completely knackered.
if i got paid for all the work i did for mates and family id be up there with the sultan of bruni.
tomorrow, it out to feed the ducks with my lad in his hot rod.
happy days.

I drove to kuwait, got stuck at the border, picked some guy up from an airport, drove back, got stuck at the border again, took 22 hours altogether and the airports about 3 hours away, gonna sleep for a bit now and then get leathered watching the England game.

Yesterday... Rather boringly, put some time into fixing some aesthetic and flight dynamics issues on an A320 simulator I've been working on; lurked around the forum, and did a bit of fiddling/testing of a central-locking mod I've been trying to figure out (more to follow if all goes well) - well, as much as I could do without having the car! Also considered trying to pinpoint myzeneye's location to pinch his beer and funny fags.

Today... Washing the dog in lieu of my car. Then *touch wood* a barbeque and beverages for the game. Making sure to toast unkle and all his colleagues after reading the last post!

Regards,

Rob.

FactionOne said:
Making sure to toast unkle and all his colleagues after reading the last post!

Cheers fella, I have three weeks left out here and then Im finished, been here 8 months, my 55 plate A3 has done about 2000 miles....

well my weekends been absolutley s**t i been car less ...

my caliper carriers knackered and i couldnt get the caliper to budge when i changed the brakes over on fri night, so ive bought a new assembley etc which should be with me tuesday gutting having no car

other from that i got me garden done a bit more !

and i was shocked how easy and simple audis are to work on

Out friday night for a curry as it was my birthday, went to my sisters yesterday as she has just moved so was having a house warming party, then went to my mums for sunday lunch and to receive all my pressies from the family. Lucky I got all the cars washed in the week as you cannot go out in a dirty car :D

Well, i managed to do sod all this weekend, and now its monday morning and I feel robbed.
I did take the dog for a walk but that was it.

Jap show was really good, got totally sun burnt!!

Quickest car apart from the jet car obviously was a norris designs evo, the bright green 2-door short wheel based one(inspiration came from the audi quattro short wheel base i must add), it ran a 9.6 quarter mile at a terminal of 150mph!!

That is seriously quick!!! :racer:

well i cant wait for this weekend :)

am going poland for a stag party, leaving fri coming back sun night

cant wait, booze girlz, booze girlz etc etc

girls ! drink ! feck ! **** !

Adams3 said:
Jap show was really good, got totally sun burnt!!

Quickest car apart from the jet car obviously was a norris designs evo, the bright green 2-door short wheel based one(inspiration came from the audi quattro short wheel base i must add), it ran a 9.6 quarter mile at a terminal of 150mph!!

That is seriously quick!!! :racer:

Didn't make the jap show adam, stayed in brum for work and to watch the England game lol. :moa:

Did you get your German metal onto the strip then haha :racer:

I got a nice economical truck with auto if ya want it.

it'll do 9mpg if you're careful....

Well, mine starts in about 2hours! my old man is getting married (AGAIN!) today, so gonna be a long day and long weekend with lots of free bitter, lager and wine flowing! :beerchug:

Cheers....

jojo said:
Didn't make the jap show adam, stayed in brum for work and to watch the England game lol. :moa:

Did you get your German metal onto the strip then haha :racer:

No i just left it to the jap boys, there were some intruders running though, a bmw being one of them!! lol