Virtual dyno app

Seanchadwick2k3

Audi A6 C6 2.0tdi 2011 Sline Special Edition
Reaction score
Hows it going audi-sporters?

Downloaded the app virtual dyno today, now I dont expect it to give accurate results but wanted to compare runs before and after installing a bluefin map but im unsure about setting up the vehicle profile. Ive dont a bit of googling but so far no good.

Does anyone have any idea what these values should be or where I can find the information myself?

Tire diameter isnt a problem, frontal area im going to get a rough idea of the area from bottom of bumper to top of the windscreen.
Done a Google of coefficient of drag and I dont know if this sort of info is available anywhere. I found out how to calculate it butbseems like a pita!

Screenshot 20180503 203919

have you got your bluefin yet? I brought mine 2 days ago over the finance deal, today when I went back on to get their number it was down to just over £330 !

I have mate, got my handset for £16 off ebay and the map cost about £250 so saved a few quid.

Not convinced its running the 200bhp they specify but until I get vcds and get some logs done I cant really say anything.

Im happy with it and having the ability to flash back to standard and remind myself of the improvement its made is great.

For some reason I always think there is something not quite right until I can proove to myself that there isnt, done it with the last 2 cars ive owned so until I get vcds ill be doubting things.

Dont let me put you off though mate as I said definate improvement, boost comes in harder and puts a big grin on my face. Im also seeing a slight mpg increase but I am only using the dis to check not done any brim to brim checks.

Hi I put mine on today.also found out if you plug it in and then it says ignition off press y. Turn the ignition on and press n. That takes you to a dtc code reader.

Whats your thoughts so far? What motir do you have? Ahh so thats how you use it as a code reader, I havent tried that yet as I tend to use the torque app or carista.

Honestly it's a massive difference. Accelerating from 60 is much quicker. I've only driven about 30 miles so can't comment on economy.
I've got the 3.0 tdi v6 asb engine

What sort of an increase in theyre example figures? Bet that flies mate im jealous it my little 2.0 but its the quickest ive owned so far so cant complain !

There claimed are 278bhp and 560nm torque which seems inline with other mappers. Although they're dyno figures showed 268bhp at the wheels, and 216bhp at the wheels stock from my engine which is claimed at 233 (probably ps).
I still can't get my head round how quick it feels for such a big car, yet my friend has the c6 rs6 and even after mines mapped his car still has 300bhp more than mine!

Its crazy isnt it, might sell a kidney and put a deposit down on one! Sure you will be more than happy with your map. Go for a mission over the weekend

Reactions: Mr DJ MOORE
Its crazy isnt it, might sell a kidney and put a deposit down on one! Sure you will be more than happy with your map. Go for a mission over the weekend

I'll try but I need to swap the suspension out this weekend, got a knackered shock.