Vehicle Wrapping

Wrapped my car once... only problem is it was wrapped around a tree.

On a serious note this workmanship is looking very good!

May be interested in something like this in the future.

Reactions: SteveMcB and saq85
Thank you for your kind words it's highly appreciated!

Got a chance to use this leather wrap, it looks good but it's a nightmare to apply!
IMG 20170523 201345 272
IMG 20170523 202401 734

Reactions: THQuattro and ROB64
Been a bit dead here as I keep forgetting to take pictures!

Some carbon interior pieces done:

Attachments

• IMG_20170612_190117-3024x2268.jpg
    IMG_20170612_190117-3024x2268.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 333
Website now up and running, would love some honest feedback!
Also if you guys could fire away some questions about wrapping you would like answered i could add it to my FAQ page. alot of people dont even know what it is!

website link here

Attachments

• wb.png
    wb.png
    40 KB · Views: 332

A video i found on my phone :s

Reactions: Radford212

A video i found on my phone :s

That looks wicked!

It takes skills to get good but you're on the good way.

Do you offer any discount to ASN members?

All the best!

Reactions: saq85
That looks wicked!

It takes skills to get good but you're on the good way.

Do you offer any discount to ASN members?

All the best!

Thank you for your kind words, discounts are available to ASN members but its on a client by client basis as it all depends on material and complexity of the job.

Reactions: KrisKrk
Thank you for your kind words, discounts are available to ASN members but its on a client by client basis as it all depends on material and complexity of the job.

Thank you for the reply.
I would assume it would as not every job would be the same.
Take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently running a free roof wrap competition, check out our Instagram page for details @suitedcars
IMG 20170823 202219 441

Reactions: avant_karl
A before and after shot of a Golf mk7 partial spoiler wrap...
IMG 20170922 171043
IMG 20170922 174046

A short clip to show how we can cut vinyl without using a blade on the car.

Great result

Yeah, those cutting tapes are wicked.

Keep it like that, buddy and good luck with future projects.

Drop a competition here, maybe. I personally don't have insta but would be interested

Cheers buddy, wouldnt know how to do a competition on here :s.
Would consider it in the future if i knew how to get a good reach across the whole forum.

Great result

Yeah, those cutting tapes are wicked.

Keep it like that, buddy and good luck with future projects.

Drop a competition here, maybe. I personally don't have insta but would be interested

Cheers buddy, wouldnt know how to do a competition on here :s.
Would consider it in the future if i knew how to get a good reach across the whole forum.

Been in retail for majority of my working life and know few tricks how to attract crowd but you don't really do need much.

Speak to @Sandra maybe to become a site sponsor, if feel strong about it.
That would be a start. Personally don't have a business to advertise but I'm sure she can assist you with what you could get out of it.

Second, you can do a simple thread with something interesting for members to do: idea of a wrap of particular vehicle (colour, details, films) and choose the best one.
Prize could be a partial or full vehicle wrap, at the film/material cost or something like that.

Loads of potential you have as a business but as far as I remember, you just started haven't you. So you have to attract potential customers to you with your work, ideas, vision so ASN Audi best forum in the whole world is great place to start.
Forget about papers, flyers, word of mouth as theses should be your first target.
Now you need to focus on petrol heads and all car mod lovers.

Plenty other forums to go to and show them what you can do but also loads of competition so you have to stand out. Be the one and only for a customer.

Rest will come to you as you go along

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you, spoke to Sandra she's lovely! Gave me some good options to consider.
I am fairly new, but i think the days I could hide behind the fact that i just started are over.
Thank you very much for your input and advice!

Been in retail for majority of my working life and know few tricks how to attract crowd but you don't really do need much.

Speak to @Sandra maybe to become a site sponsor, if feel strong about it.
That would be a start. Personally don't have a business to advertise but I'm sure she can assist you with what you could get out of it.

Second, you can do a simple thread with something interesting for members to do: idea of a wrap of particular vehicle (colour, details, films) and choose the best one.
Prize could be a partial or full vehicle wrap, at the film/material cost or something like that.

Loads of potential you have as a business but as far as I remember, you just started haven't you. So you have to attract potential customers to you with your work, ideas, vision so ASN Audi best forum in the whole world is great place to start.
Forget about papers, flyers, word of mouth as theses should be your first target.
Now you need to focus on petrol heads and all car mod lovers.

Plenty other forums to go to and show them what you can do but also loads of competition so you have to stand out. Be the one and only for a customer.

Rest will come to you as you go along
emoji6.png

Reactions: Sandra and KrisKrk
Not to everyones liking but i quite like this colour. This was at a pals place up north in Nelson.
IMG 20170928 151724 IMG 20170928 150344 1 IMG 20170928 125030

Thank you, spoke to Sandra she's lovely! Gave me some good options to consider.
I am fairly new, but i think the days I could hide behind the fact that i just started are over.
Thank you very much for your input and advice!

Glad I could help

Keep it up

White Audi A1 transformation to light grey:

How it arrived:
IMG 20171111 135630

A good wash:
IMG 20171111 144154

A good dry:
IMG 20171111 151833

Another pic while it drys:
IMG 20171111 151843

All badges removed:
IMG 20171111 151951

Black badge fitted to front:
IMG 20171113 104209

Bonnet wrap #layednotsprayed:
IMG 20171113 122028

Roof wrap in progress:
IMG 20171113 141012

On ramps ready for bumper to be wrapped:
IMG 20171114 103021

Bumper wrap:
IMG 20171114 105607

Rear end done:
IMG 20171117 164524

Black badge applied to rear:
IMG 20171118 183323

Front bumper being done by yours truely:
WhatsApp Image 2017 12 12 at 10646 PM

Complete:
IMG 20171118 183340

Side shot:
IMG 20171118 183343
Colour difference:

IMG 20171118 183421

Ready for collection:
IMG 20171118 183511

Our client loved the new look and sent us a pic:
Untitled

A MK5 Golf visited us for a gloss black roof wrap, professionally fitted.
IMG 20171202 093020 IMG 20171202 095221 IMG 20171202 122740 IMG 20171202 122604

Reactions: Leevr, Ghost, martin1984 and 1 other person
@saq85 your pics are amazing. Hope your enjoying your wrapping, the results are fantastic. Just drop me a message if you want to discuss sponsoring on the site again. I’m sure I can work something suitable for you. Keep up the good work :)

@saq85 your pics are amazing. Hope your enjoying your wrapping, the results are fantastic. Just drop me a message if you want to discuss sponsoring on the site again. I’m sure I can work something suitable for you. Keep up the good work :)
Thank you you are very kind!

Some recent work we did wrapping the roof + spoiler of this Merc (I know its not an Audi whats the world comming to hay?)

IMG 20171119 112528 IMG 20171119 114726 IMG 20171119 140555 IMG 20171119 150251 IMG 20171119 181158 IMG 20171119 181233 IMG 20171119 183003

Reactions: Meemo
Seat Leon FR TFSI popped in for a few subtle enhancements. The front grill and number plate area was plastidipped and had started to peel, it was my job to remove this and place a wrap on top. Feel free to click the pictures to zoom in.

IMG 20180118 095537

Number plate area before:
IMG 20180118 095848

Number plate area after vinyl was applied, vinyl also applied to bottom part of bumper for a more aggressive look:
IMG 20180118 145029

Rear bumper area wrapped in vinyl:
IMG 20180118 185840

End result with front bumper + grill + roof wrapped professionally:
IMG 20180118 185914

Before and after shot of a front splitter area wrapped in carbon fibre vinyl.

IMG 20180220 120224 024

Looking good :)

Page look good, mate. Not a big gallery but I'm sure it will grow in no time. All explained, plain, sleek, modern.

Did you thought of promotional vehicle wrap? Not trying to be a cheeky here, as in London but doing a promo on ASN for a member with a free wrap.
Condition would be to have your logo and contact details somewhere on the car, say side of the rear fender?
Wrap of your choice but agreed with a winner, and you have a live advert on the road. Obviously, not "in your face" but something visible enough.
Surely, your cars are wrapped and you have a company car with all logos and details but this would be a customers one.
Or maybe a discount if a member or customer agrees to that?
This could potentially grow to the size of Yanni

Page look good, mate. Not a big gallery but I'm sure it will grow in no time. All explained, plain, sleek, modern.

Did you thought of promotional vehicle wrap? Not trying to be a cheeky here, as in London but doing a promo on ASN for a member with a free wrap.
Condition would be to have your logo and contact details somewhere on the car, say side of the rear fender?
Wrap of your choice but agreed with a winner, and you have a live advert on the road. Obviously, not "in your face" but something visible enough.
Surely, your cars are wrapped and you have a company car with all logos and details but this would be a customers one.
That’s a good idea. Love the cars that yanni wraps. I could watch that programme from one end of the day to the other. :)

Reactions: saq85 and KrisKrk

Thanks dude, your words are very kind. Lol dunno about the yianni thing tho!
I have done a couple of sponsorships already, and not in a position to offer it again anytime soon as the money and labour involved is way to high. But it is definitely something i will think about in the future.
Unfortunatley my gallery is quite poor, i have taken all my photos from a 2.5 year phone and the quality is terrible on a desktop, and its just a copy of my instagram gallery for now.

again thank you for your great feedback!

Reactions: KrisKrk and Sandra
A little video of a wrap I did on an Audi S3 a few months ago.

Reactions: KrisKrk and DieselJake