Facelift Vegas yellow owners

RSS-S3

Reaction score
Hands up .....whos gone for the mad Vegas yellow !?!?

Still waiting for mine and all I have seen are pictures from audi like this one....
IMG 2497

Who loves it or hates it?

Whats it been like so far to live with!?

Reactions: THQuattro, pburv, Gordo77 and 6 others
Vegas doesn't suit the chrome grille in my opinion but l do like the colour, should look great in black edition guise but hey different strokes for different folks

Reactions: The Challinor, pburv, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Some in the "post pictures of your facelift" thread like THIS one.

Reactions: SeoTFSI, Audi Bairn, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
I had until they released Ara blue decided to go with Vegas yellow. But as a compromise as I thought the colour pallette was pretty poor (imo). If it looked like the above or in a few more photos I think it'd be epic but Vegas yellow to me in the flesh doesn't look great, just a flat loud yellow

Reactions: Rob2k68
Should probably have mine at the end of next week and will post pics as soon as i can. Really love the colour, always wanted a yellow Audi :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, RSS-S3 and Rob2k68
Should probably have mine at the end of next week and will post pics as soon as i can. Really love the colour, always wanted a yellow Audi :)

I saw the official Audi pictures of the S3 in yellow and I was sold, looks amazing on the R8 and S1 and TT.

Is your car sports back or 3door or saloon
What options etc.

Reactions: Psyman79 and Audi Bairn
I love it. If I get another S3 I'd get it in yellow.

Reactions: RSS-S3
Went for a 3dr this time as i couldn't afford another saloon :'( not too crazy on options, just tech pack with VC, park plus & B&O. Couple of other boring bits.

Si :)

Reactions: Benji34, Rob2k68 and RSS-S3
Went for a 3dr this time as i couldn't afford another saloon :'( not too crazy on options, just tech pack with VC, park plus & B&O. Couple of other boring bits.

Si :)

3dr for the win!

Reactions: Psyman79
Vegas doesn't suit the chrome grille in my opinion but l do like the colour, should look great in black edition guise but hey different strokes for different folks

Did someone say Black Edition...

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Darroch, pburv and 6 others
Phew, Jassy didn't notice it wasn't a Black Edition :)

$_20.jpg

wAS ****** lAST night.....lol..........that looks stunning.......Pano-cough - cough Roof really does add that bit of Pizazz....to the car

Reactions: Audi Bairn, TDI-line, pburv and 1 other person
Its a great colour for a Audi.

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and RSS-S3
hello!

i had no dubt when i saw the color palete. sepang is missing and it is the only that can competes with vegas,for my taste.
for me is the perfected yellow. is not "lime" like the official pics and not deeply dark. it's intense and full. simply is the yellow i'd like to have XD
i choose it almost blind, with just some pics seen on google. but when you'll see it live i'm shure you have not dubt too.

it's not easy to explain :-S

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, TDI-line, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Bottom wheel color

19” x 8.0J ‘5-V spoke’ design alloy wheels in matt titanium look, diamond cut finish with 235/35 R19 tyres

No idea where to search for code though RSS-S3. :)

Reactions: RSS-S3 and pburv

19” x 8.0J ‘5-V spoke’ design alloy wheels in matt titanium look, diamond cut finish with 235/35 R19 tyres

No idea where to search for code though RSS-S3. :)

Will probably end up going to Audi parts to try and find a code...

Im in two minds wether to change the wheel colour on the standard wheel (painting the inners this colour and keeping them diamond cut)

Or buy some aftermarket wheels with summer tyres and keeping the originals for winter tyres

Reactions: TDI-line
How the chrome grilles/rear trim but with black window surrounds?
It's the combo I'm looking for, probably with wrapped trim unless there's another way?

How the chrome grilles/rear trim but with black window surrounds?
It's the combo I'm looking for, probably with wrapped trim unless there's another way?

Thanks for noticing.

The pictures are from the German version of Autotrader, they must have more combinations and choice then the UK market, so can select a normal S3 and add black window surrounds, along with 7 alloy wheel choices.

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Thanks for noticing.

The pictures are from the German version of Autotrader, they must have more combinations and choice then the UK market, so can select a normal S3 and add black window surrounds, along with 7 alloy wheel choices.
Yer great at translating broken English lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, batch and 1 other person
Will probably end up going to Audi parts to try and find a code...

Im in two minds wether to change the wheel colour on the standard wheel (painting the inners this colour and keeping them diamond cut)

Or buy some aftermarket wheels with summer tyres and keeping the originals for winter tyres

The colour code for those wheels is 8AU

Reactions: RSS-S3, Rob2k68 and TDI-line
Yer great at translating broken English lol

Google translate has a way of making any lazy, over concise, half asleep, Sunday afternoon snoozer read as the Queen's English.
Now, where's my son's KS2 English learning journey....

Reactions: TDI-line, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Google translate has a way of making any lazy, over concise, half asleep, Sunday afternoon snoozer read as the Queen's English.
Now, where's my son's KS2 English learning journey....

R1pnm

Reactions: pburv and TDI-line