1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Vagcom USB lead - what's it worth

1animal1 Apr 5, 2017

1. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

After someone asked about me parting with my original Vagcom lead, I decided to look and see what it was worth! Noticing that these are still going for upto near on £200 2nd hand (think mate was thinking about the price of a knock off lead).

I have no use for this anymore having jumped to BMW a few years back (I know, I know) - I'd love another Audi again, but until that day, this will be redundant - therefore it is time to get rid.

Before I advertise, what's peoples thoughts on what I should put it up for? There are none on Ebay to compare against :(

Cheers

Tim

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Tim. You should easily get £200 for it. :)

1animal1 likes this.
  4. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Thanks Sandra, in that case I'll bung it on Ebay tonight, unless anyone on here wants it.... :)

5. EXSpartan36

EXSpartan36 Active Member VCDS Map User

6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

7. Mindak

Mindak Active Member VCDS Map User

This still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. E_KEL95

E_KEL95 Registered User

Possibly interested in this if buying it from you will still allow me the benefits that I'd get from buying it new?

9. Sandra