vacum and breather hoses

speedy lynn

Reaction score
its me again can anyone tell me where I can get new hoses the small Y pipe has split and the nylon T section has snapped I been to main dealer and they want £200 for a full set of vacuum hoses and they cant say if these are right for my apy engine and I cant get to work or does anyone know of a s3 breaker im in a right jam I need ideas all are welcome Thanks anyway

Just buy silicone hose which is obviously the same internal diameter of the damaged hose. Buy a couple of metres and cut it the appropriate size and replace. You can get hose like that from automotive stores or ebay.

For the plastic t pieces and y pieces etc. again online or any auto shop. I actually bought a large selection box of little t pieces etc from halfords for less than ten quid. Really handy for vac hose etc

Reactions: speedy lynn
Just buy silicone hose which is obviously the same internal diameter of the damaged hose. Buy a couple of metres and cut it the appropriate size and replace. You can get hose like that from automotive stores or ebay.

For the plastic t pieces and y pieces etc. again online or any auto shop. I actually bought a large selection box of little t pieces etc from halfords for less than ten quid. Really handy for vac hose etc

thanks really good advise Im not that clever when it comes to cars the bits broken I araldited but once they got hot the engine very lumpy so its off to Halfords tomorrow, again thanks for your help Lynn

I replaced all breather pipes on mine with genuine audi parts off ebay for 30 quid

I then found the breather vacuum pipe was nackered so I again bought the replacement genuine audi part for 8 quid

So 38 quid in total for all new breather pipe kit and breather vacuum pipe all genuine audi and it took me a grand total of an hour to replace and touch wood the cars been fine since ... it was crap on fuel .. engine light was on and it was idling all over the place before.