V6 3.0L 30V AVK Engine harness wiring diagram/ecu pin out

opinaca

Reaction score
Hi guys, :happy:
please I need the complete pin out of the engine wiring harness to ECU and the other modules & connectors to the engine bay fusebox....
Because a small fire in my engine bay melted some wires to the point they are fused together. :bye:

Engine cranks but no firing.

So I got to cut and splice them.

I want to splice my harness for the injectors and ignition coils on the left side of the engine (cylinders 4-5-6). But need to know where each of the 4 wires per coils goes.

Please thanks.:blush:

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• AVK wiring diagram.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,022
Reactions: opinaca
This is what it looks like....the drama :wtf::sob:

Attachments

• AUDI-A4-Flambé_ (1).jpg
    AUDI-A4-Flambé_ (1).jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 137
  • AUDI-A4-Flambé_ (2).jpg
    AUDI-A4-Flambé_ (2).jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 140
  • AUDI-A4-Flambé_bracket-8E0971845D.jpg
    AUDI-A4-Flambé_bracket-8E0971845D.jpg
    625 KB · Views: 114
  • AUDI-A4-Flambé_Camshaft-Sensorx2.jpg
    AUDI-A4-Flambé_Camshaft-Sensorx2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 110
  • AUDI-A4-Flambé_réservoir_2.jpg
    AUDI-A4-Flambé_réservoir_2.jpg
    746.3 KB · Views: 128
  • processed-91d14305-042e-413d-a572-6b6a92f65ad5_2mRxUL4z.jpeg
    processed-91d14305-042e-413d-a572-6b6a92f65ad5_2mRxUL4z.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Not good, hopefully not to expensive to sort. What caused the fire in the first place?.

Not good, hopefully not to expensive to sort. What caused the fire in the first place?.
A vacuum leak occured at the brake booster, making the engine exhaust manifold becoming too hot because engine was struggling and some plastic bracket & rubber caught up on fire melting some of the wiring.

Need to replace the coolant tank, 2 camshafts sensor, at least one O2 sensor...ans rewire the injection & ignition.

So far so good....rewired the ignition harness and brake vac pump, on the left side of my V6....
The injection looked OK.
Still had to replug 2 Oxygen sensors, 2 camshaft sensors plus the crankshaft position sender.
And waiting for a used coolant reservoir.

Wow, that’s unfortunate, sorry to crash your thread but could you tell me what colour the first sensor plug before the cat in the down pipe nearest the manifold is please, I’m struggling with my asn loom,
Thanks,
Phil.

Wow, that’s unfortunate, sorry to crash your thread but could you tell me what colour the first sensor plug before the cat in the down pipe nearest the manifold is please, I’m struggling with my asn loom,
Thanks,
Phil.
Hi Phil, the front ones are 6 pins black and the rear Left is 4pins Brown, the rear Right is Green 4pins in my case (for an AVK).

Apology's again, Do you mean this plug?
Can you tell me where the other plugs go, sorry again for crashing your thread, hopefully you sort yours soon

Attachments

• 3CF5233D-7A2D-44B6-BC53-2D0D78C06C65.jpeg
    3CF5233D-7A2D-44B6-BC53-2D0D78C06C65.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 147
Yep the 6 pins are O2 sensors.
The Blue ones are for knock sensors...

Please check the diagrams earlier in this thread, freely provided by Desertstorm.

Reactions: Bigfillly
Wow, thanks again, I didn’t see that link last time I looked, your one helpful person,
Thank you very much again

Well finally got the engine to fire back a couple of weeks ago....but to find some other problems...
My coil pack on cyl. #2 burned away....Ignition circuit short to Plus, as said by VAGCOM.
Still trying to figure out this one...

Now plugged all that was open or shorted.

Engine runs and car moving again.

But I found that my initial problem was that my brakes where catching....
A piece loosen and fell in the Brake Booster and got caught, keeping the brakes on.

That solved...car runs fine but still missing one cylinder (#2). And one cam sensor still malfunction.

Last edited:
Last update...I ran a parallel wire for ignition signal on #2 cylinder coil pack....there was a steady 12 volts on the original wire that I cut on both ends...maybe melted on another wire in the harness....Now everything runs fine....no more engine fault codes wouhou:rockwoot: