Tyre pressure - 245/40/18 97 Y XL M+S

Britishalecu

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have bought 4 Michelin Cross Climate + to try and avoid the need to swap between summer and winter tyres (I drive a lot in Europe in winter) and I am struggling to find the correct tyre pressure for this combination.
My door sticker does not have this size and load for all weather, but only summer without XL.
Would anyone have the correct pressure on their sticker for the above combination?

I am only asking as I have done the balancing twice now and check the wheel alignment as well but I still have a bit of a wobble when driving a low speeds (below 40 miles/hour). Does not feel that much when I go on the motorway, but I cannot get the feel of a new tyre (shall I say 4 new tyres?) when driving. There is no vibration or play in the steering wheel, so I have no idea where this might come from.

Thank you in advance.

Didn’t know all seasons had different tyre pressure recommendations compared to summers.

If it helps I run my summer 245/40/18 97Y unladen @ 39psi front 36psi rear. I’ve messed about with it until it felt right so not official figures. Tyres wear evenly. (Mine is a Quattro Avant)

Didn’t know all seasons had different tyre pressure recommendations compared to summers.

If it helps I run my summer 245/40/18 97Y unladen @ 39psi front 36psi rear. I’ve messed about with it until it felt right so not official figures. Tyres wear evenly. (Mine is a Quattro Avant)

Thank you for your quick reply. I will try the same on mines and see how they feel.