Time for some fun and to show off your car

Hehe one 5 mins from me, so yes I just nipped out to snap it up...points and extra points for the pole please ;)

Done

I'll have a think about the next one....

OK as it's spring time: Outside a florist, must be open with flowers on display outside.

Last edited:
lol got some funny looks taking that, right behind me is a busy crossroads :)

Reactions: JohnM100
777690a564680af34b63916d1e5a44a0.jpg

Got this one just now.

Next up at the gates to public park. Preferably with the parks name in show

I'm Parked on double yellows too

Reactions: DH81, Essflee, RYuill and 4 others
[QUOTE="S3 TRS, post: 2426097,

Next up at the gates to public park. Preferably with the parks name in show

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Q5 TRS
Next up......think we have had water but let's be more specific..beach front or bottom of a cliff, but pic must have seashore in it........

If no other entries by Tuesday week, I will post again after business trip to France...lol

Thought seaside one might get done quick as is sunny bank holiday.....but that was really quick...what's up next?

Reactions: RYuill
I was too polite to point out the blurriness and obvious shakiness ............. ;)

Reactions: Psyman79
I think it is Louay.. some o the birds in there are Romanian....so I am told....;)

Reactions: Louay
iPhone 1??? :p I use the IPhone 5s for mine and it doesn't look like that!

I know it's been posted but thought I would share anyway enjoy....... Sepang in the sun

Reactions: Q5 TRS and RYuill
That was an absolute scorcher of a day in DC. Was up at 5:30 to get down to The White House for a tour. The touristy bits of Washington are beautiful, never ventured into the darker bits though.

Reactions: Brasso
Sorry, I wouldn't regard that as allowed!! Stunning picture though, (and the monument looks pretty good as well! - check my signature)

Reactions: Psyman79
Fair enough, had it on my phone so thought i'd share. That was taken fron a moving bus with an HTC Desire :) The Washington Monument obviously, not the car :)

Enough of Team Sepang, go Team Brilliant :) (without sounding a bit racist, blacks are allowed)

Could have done this today :) I was at a junction turning right, as I looked left there was a monument a couple of hundred yards down the road!!! I did consider turning around just to get the pic, but thought I'd give someone else a go :)

Does this count? Black watch memorial. ;)

Uploadfromtaptalk1428426108617

Reactions: DH81 and RYuill
Have we had next to a cricket pitch yet? I want to see the cricket scoreboard in the background. Extra points for visible stumps ;-)

Haha yup. Does look good eh!! Not many going about either..90% of the ones I have seen are that yucky common as muck blue colour.. haha ;)

Reactions: Madmo, Psyman79 and elpaulio
If you squint while galloping by on a charging horse you will see the score board....... No stumps at this time of year though.
Does one this count?

IMG 3583

Reactions: sunscreemer, S32B and Zache
90% of the ones I have seen are that yucky common as muck blue colour.. haha ;)

You mean clitorus blue?...Every cu*ts got one :D :undwech:

@PDC I'd let Andy be the judge, it's his challenge...but I'd say yeah ;)

Reactions: Madmo, elpaulio and Psyman79
Yup @S32B

& @PDC gets it.. just cos he has the correct colour!!

Reactions: P D C and S32B
Okey Dokey, a photo of your pet sitting in your boot, or swimming for that matter, if you have goldfish.........;)

PS. No animals must be harmed or kidnapped in the making of this photo!! :thumbs up:

Reactions: sunscreemer and AndyB-S3
My dog will NEVER be in my car as I will NEVER get his fur out! (Siberian husky) good job I've got a van haha

Reactions: P D C