In my opinion .....
Reaction score
Im keeping my S3.

That is all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fiddie, veeeight, S3 Turbo and 5 others
You sir are mad, mad as a march hare :welcoming::welcoming:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Care to share the story behind this post ?, for the peeps like me that doesn't know what's going on regards your comment ?

lol just sent you a PM and the very next post I looked at is this one :D

you're not are you?!

oh my days. someone catch me as i faint.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I think I may need to see a councillor soon ... lol

BUT..... thats it now .....im sticking!

The Audi gods must be looking down on me as a well timed salary increase has put me right and I have zero reason to end my relationship with my beloved S3 ☺

For those not upto date with my insanity......this is probably the third time I have nearly got rid of the car and I've only had it just over a year.

Audi Northampton now have a picture of me up behind the reception. Do not let this man in!!

FYI ..... Audi offered £21K for it during my recent discussions.

Reactions: Simon L and Bittern
year old and you've lost circa 14grand.

the only thing i dislike about the s3 is how fast its dropped in value! i have been very very close to getting rid of mine, but you know what, I'm glad i haven't.
i love with now i have the dtuk fitted, absolutely love it.
i just want it to be a lot noisier and ill probably be mad for it! (I'm sure a full turbo back, decat non res system will solve that)

Reactions: thebluefox and NickyF
It did !!!!

Well pleased for you David ;o)

You just need to shift the matt paint detailing products you bought now lol !!!

Reactions: David83S3
It did !!!!

Well pleased for you David ;o)

You just need to shift the matt paint detailing products you bought now lol !!!
Thankfully didnt purchase them yet!

Normal service has resumed

Reactions: Rob2k68
year old and you've lost circa 14grand.

the only thing i dislike about the s3 is how fast its dropped in value! i have been very very close to getting rid of mine, but you know what, I'm glad i haven't.
i love with now i have the dtuk fitted, absolutely love it.
i just want it to be a lot noisier and ill probably be mad for it! (I'm sure a full turbo back, decat non res system will solve that)
But it hasnt really lost that much......Audi would put that on thier forecourt for £26-27K easy. Someone would knock em down to £25K. I got the car for £30K.

£5K loss in 13months .....thats not bad as all new cars lose about that the second you drive them off that forecourt.

So in essence you would have lost £9k.

Retail prices mean absolutely nothing!

The fact they offered you £21k is appaling!

So in essence you would have lost £9k.

Retail prices mean absolutely nothing!

The fact they offered you £21k is appaling!
Well yes .....but then no .....as there was absolutely no way I was selling it at that ridiculous price!!

Reactions: pburv
Good news David, Northampton never seem to offer get good p/ex prices.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and David83S3
HI PAL...FUBAR.....but hey....everything turns out for the best...l have a buyer for me car £28k...so

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
After talking some ideas through with another member on here yesterday I spoke to my local Audi finance guy to run the idea past him. I then joked about how low the offer was they gave me for my car vs forecourt prices. I was shocked when he said that sometimes WBAC will give you a better price!

You'd think Audi would give you a better price than anyone to keep you with their brand! When I asked how much they would give me for my Vauxhall Mokka as part exchange last year, he said "It will be bottom book as we don't have a VX dealership within our group", so on that basis you'd think when it's trade in time for the Audi they'd give you more than bottom book price?!?! :blink: I took the VX to Fords of Winsford who gave me £1000 more than Audi had offered.

Audi can sell cars too easy nowadays, they don't need to pamper customers to stay. There are plenty of people lining up for the badge (especially with PCP finance available)

Good things are looking up for you, enjoy it, it's a great car..... But I'm sure you know that after 1 years ownership.

2 years and one month into mine.

Thought long and hard about an RS3.....waited for the facelift....

Have decided to hold onto mine for another year. Was offered £23k for it (30k miles) recently and I paid £36k. So £6.5k a year depreciation.