The s3 is....Gone

Stevier88

Reaction score
Well after 4 years the s3 is gone! Never intended to keep it as long as I did but there was nothing jumping out at me that made me want to change. Even to this day I still get comments on the car, still think the saloon is one of the best looking Audi’s.

Got a good trade in and walked away with positive equity so worked out well. Started having a look at the Mercedes a35 saloon, c63 coupe and was close to pulling the trigger on an rs5 sport back but done something I’d never thought I’d do and bought a 4x4! New Range Rover velar is due in this week. Time will tell if I regret the decision and miss the power but overall got a great deal and happy with the choice.

Reactions: S32B, kieran-S3, josul and 5 others
You pays your money and you makes your choice fella, the beauty of it all is you can always get another "S" car.
Hope you enjoy it mate and if your anything like me you'll be chuffed you can see over dykes lol.

Well after 4 years the s3 is gone! Never intended to keep it as long as I did but there was nothing jumping out at me that made me want to change. Even to this day I still get comments on the car, still think the saloon is one of the best looking Audi’s.

Got a good trade in and walked away with positive equity so worked out well. Started having a look at the Mercedes a35 saloon, c63 coupe and was close to pulling the trigger on an rs5 sport back but done something I’d never thought I’d do and bought a 4x4! New Range Rover velar is due in this week. Time will tell if I regret the decision and miss the power but overall got a great deal and happy with the choice.

velar is a lovely car. Saw an svr one when I got the evoque and that sounded the business :wink:

Enjoy the new car. Don’t forget to post a few pics. :)