Facelift The S3 is Rapid...

My GFMV is £17895................with 22 to months to go....................Hell will freeze over quicker before l trade it into Audi or sell it to WBAC......who just offered me £20k last week for it

Last edited:
I've just come across someone I'm talking to that is selling his year old RS3 for an M4, madness.
The RS is in Racing Blue and my perfect spec, I saw it at the centre when it was new and by chance found it. Audi have offered him £2k more than he paid for it.

How old is this car mate and be honest is his name Jack..... Anory

Reactions: Tom.H and GSB
@jassyo06 - Have you tried Car-Ching for a price mate ?
http://www.car-ching.co.uk

Better mate £22400 just done a valuation on yer link which at this exact time is £2k less than a private sale,so not bad.....but not at the moment sorry,Audi dont have the specific colour/car/spec for me...as l am goin LARGE.....lol

Reactions: Djs3saloon and Bristle Hound
Better mate £22400 just done a valuation on yer link which at this exact time is £2k less than a private sale,so not bad.....but not at the moment sorry,Audi dont have the specific colour/car/spec for me...as l am goin LARGE.....lol
@jassyo06 - Might be worth checking when your ready to change
Always a starting point to 'beat the Audi Sales Executive over the head with' at change time mate lol

Car-ching just offered me £28,200. Audi's top offer is £29,000. WBAC offered £22,400 :lmfao:

Reactions: Terminator x and Bristle Hound
From my initial impressions of the car, I'd agree with both views. To me it feels more like an everyday cruiser that can be fast. You put your foot down and it just goes but otherwise, it has a composed and relaxed feel. Coming from an 8P 1.4 TFSI A3 Manual, there have been quite a lot of changes. I don't like how the steering feels so light, it seems alright in dynamic or auto though. Throttle response seems worse but it could be me just adjusting to it. The other car I was looking at buying was the GTI Clubsport and I do regret not test driving it, it seems to be more focused on being 'sporty'.

Reactions: ASRman, Jassyo06 and AL_B
Having had an A45 I can confirm they are rapid off the line by the once rolling there wouldn't be a massive difference between the S3.

I've driven the new TTRS and it is rapid, however it'd get eaten by the RS6 Performance above 60. I more surprised by the TTRS than the V10 Plus. I guess I knew what to expect from the V10 Plus whilst the TTRS was like a go kart.

If the new RS3 is exactly the same running gear etc as the TTRS I'll be chopping her S3 in for one.

Reactions: ASRman, AudiNutta, Mark_86 and 1 other person
Including RS6 Plus?

I've driven the TTRS and the RS6 (as well as the RS4, RS5 and RS7). The TTRS is a very fast and nimble car and little will touch it point-to-point. The RS6 and RS7 are just a force of nature!

Reactions: PanamaS3, Mark_86 and Tom.H
Funny thread, the guy got 414 points whatever they are but doesn't seem like a troll, facelift A45 too. Someone said his A45 beat the RS3, 8P S3 stage 2 is equal to facelift A45, A200d is more enjoyable to drive than a BMW 240i, found any more good stuff?