The Famous Grouse Meet ,Crieff , Scotland 27th March

Rev-head

Reaction score
Hi folks,
As you may or may not be aware the Audi meeting held at the Famous Grouse in Scotland will be taking place again this year with a little bit more organisation thrown in!

Firstly, the basics:

When – Sunday 27th March 2011 – kick off 10am
Where – The Famous Grouse, Crieff, Scotland
Why – This is still a social meeting with NO entry fee and no costs. NOBODY makes any money from this.

There will be more organised parking, more activities, more demos and more cars!
There will be designated parking for a number of car clubs, AudiSRS , S2 Forum, RS246, AudiSport, quattroforum ,Classic Audi etc.
Obviously ALL are welcome, but if you would like a booked parking space and will be able to arrive before 10.30am (there’s a tasty incentive for this guys!!!!) then please PM “Insert Username Here” with your name, car details and a pic along with a contact number.
For a few pics of previous meets and directions to the meet, please have a look at:
scottishaudimeets.tk

The Famous Grouse is a fantastic day out for all the family with award winning food and shop on site along with an awesome tour of Scotlands oldest distillery, so feel free to bring the wife and kids!
LDA

Any questions regards the meet feel free to ask or email scottishaudimeets@hotmail.com and look forward to seeing everyone on the day!!

wonder if you guy's would mind the if the TT owners club was to attending this meeting :)

will let you know how many guys are up for it, when do you need to know the total numbers for us for the spaces available :)

Hi guys
just a small update we have 6 cars showing interest in attending your meeting just a quick question ? how many spaces are available for us only reason is that i want to cap the thread on the owners club thread just incase we over book members

cheers trev

at the moment we were looking at 10 per club/forum....SRS will probably be more but this has been accounted for

Cheers

Steve

nice 1 might pop along and have a look cos im just along the road in perth mate

Quick bump up for this , have a great response from other sites will be looking at about 60 cars

I dropped by today to this meet.....very impressive and a lot of fun.
Please see write up and a few snaps I took whilst there
Thanks for a great day and the hospitality shown by Glen Turret

Hey guys, here's a quick post showing some pics of the meet at Glen Turret Distillery earlier today.http://www.scotchwhisky.net/distilleries/glenturret.htm
We met at the service area as arranged ( around 17 of us ) and drove convoy style to Crieff. Quite a feeling even with 17 Audi's in a pack on the road
There were many many more from different areas already there when we arrived.......I did a quick count and got around 67 cars there so a really great turnout.

There were allsorts, new n old alike and ranging from 1.9 tdi's to an R8 as well as RS4 / RS6 / S4, many Quattros, Audi 80's, 100's really quite diverse.

The people too that I managed to speak to.......some came from Glasgow / Falkirk Stirling and surrounding areas, but some had travelled from the North, from south of Edindburgh, Ayr and even from Durham.

There was a raffle for various items including a £495 detail, various Audi merchandise, a lovely lunch laid on with 20% discount vouchers for the Audi members, the sun was out, the backdrop scenery was amazing..........a really really great day.

It was to go on till around 3pm with some detailing on Peters Audi 100 taking place, a talk on parts , ECU's and other items.

Unfortunately I had to leave early as Scotland are about to kick off against some other footballing nation, Brasil I think it is........mon the Scots

Anyhow I hope you get a feel for the day and enjoy the pics..............I'll certainly be trying to make the next one

wol_error.gif
640x480 and weights 79KB.
15.jpg

640x480 and weights 80KB.
14.jpg

640x480 and weights 81KB.
13.jpg

640x480 and weights 81KB.
12.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 80KB.
11.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 79KB.
10.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 77KB.
7.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 80KB.
6.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 79KB.
4.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 78KB.
3.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 77KB.
2.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 81KB.
1.jpg

wol_error.gif
8.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 78KB.
3.jpg

wol_error.gif
5-1.jpg

Thanks for looking

Jim
beerchug.gif

Was a good day. Cracking weather, and some great cars.

Cheers guys and thanks for the kind words Jim...was a really good day and great mix of cars and people ...think the longest traveled was the polar RS2 which was from Ireland!...looking forward to next year already