Facelift Tesla model 3 vs RS3 [emoji15]

Oh go on TX surely you as a serial car changer must be curious what your man servant will be driving in the future
Sad times for me as I despise it as a "performance car". Doing the job of getting from A to B possibly but even then I'd not be happy.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: simonali, NevMan and T-800
Sad times for me as I despise it as a "performance car". Doing the job of getting from A to B possibly but even then I'd not be happy.

TX.

Tut tut.....TX you are never happy

Reactions: simonali
Very rare rs that is, seen more r8’s than the rsq3.

Seen 5 this year so far, but they say you notice cars more when you have the same one, don't they? Saying that though, I don't ever recall seeing one before this year.

Last one was Hainan Blue, which I like as a colour on a Q3.

Reactions: NevMan
Seen 5 this year so far, but they say you notice cars more when you have the same one, don't they? Saying that though, I don't ever recall seeing one before this year.

Only one I have ever seen in person was soon after launch in the reception of Celtic Manor Resort, and that was years ago

Only one I have ever seen in person was soon after launch in the reception of Celtic Manor Resort, and that was years ago
I had one chasing me back from Guildford when I had the RS3. True story bro the same chap then collared me at Castle Coombe (he recognised the plate) took my email then emailed me his dashcam footage of it!

TX.

Reactions: NevMan, Bryant1998 and simonali

I had another one in Ascari Blue behind me in Bristol on Saturday, thought it was you for a minute!! Didn’t look quite like you though from a distance ;)

Are you local to the Celtic Manor then?

Makes me wonder if it was you that passed me on the motorway in your posh X3 the other day ;)

I had one chasing me back from Guildford when I had the RS3. True story bro the same chap then collared me at Castle Coombe (he recognised the plate) took my email then emailed me his dashcam footage of it!

TX.

now that is hilarious!!

Reactions: Terminator x
Are you local to the Celtic Manor then?

Makes me wonder if it was you that passed me on the motorway in your posh X3 the other day ;)
Unfortunately not Matt, but our company has it's annual xmas party there. We take over pretty much the whole place for two weekends in dec. Saw the RSQ3 in the lobby when they used to have nice cars in there...don't seem to do it anymore, at least not over december

Reactions: AudiNutta
The man is relentless *** :blink:
Totally unbiased view ... yeah ok mate !
Why the hell he doesn't migrate to a Tesla forum site I have no idea .... I'm sure there will be plenty of like minded individuals on there he could bore with his drivel :icon thumright:

There's a site called something like Teslaratidotcom and the users on there worship ol' Muskie like a god!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and NevMan
I think it’s fair to say a very small minority of bad apples occasionally try & spoil the party for the over riding majority who frequent this site and bring interesting, useful & fun dialogue to the table.

As long standing members of ASN we may be guilty of defending the site & loyal (& new) members against the rare trouble maker & that’s credible imo albeit I’m sure we all agree we don’t want to cross the line and it become hurtful.

Yes let’s move on ... I think we’ve all had enough Tesla talk anyway. Let’s get back to discussing proper cars
:greyrs4::nogarors4::redrs4::icon thumright:

Reactions: simonali, Bristle Hound, 45bvtc and 3 others
I think it’s fair to say a very small minority of bad apples occasionally try & spoil the party for the over riding majority who frequent this site and bring interesting, useful & fun dialogue to the table.

As long standing members of ASN we may be guilty of defending the site & loyal (& new) members against the rare trouble maker & that’s credible imo albeit I’m sure we all agree we don’t want to cross the line and it become hurtful.

Yes let’s move on ... I think we’ve all had enough Tesla talk anyway. Let’s get back to discussing proper cars
:greyrs4::nogarors4::redrs4::icon thumright:

All comments in this thread which this message has come from have been deleted, but I will keep your message Snake because it outline everything we want the forum to be.... :thumbs up:

Appreciate your contribution :friends:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, 45bvtc, NevMan and 1 other person
Delete my account request has gone in.

The End.

Reactions: Callump01 and NevMan
Delete my account request has gone in.

The End.
Don't go Sean. Lots of techie knowledge will be lost to the group, shame imho.

TX.

Reactions: Pinky1959, DW81, NevMan and 1 other person
All comments in this thread which this message has come from have been deleted, but I will keep your message Snake because it outline everything we want the forum to be.... :thumbs up:

Appreciate your contribution :friends:

Congratulations on becoming an audi-sport.net Moderator, Matthew:

Audinutta 3

BLUEY says Hi...

Reactions: Callump01, Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Congratulations on becoming an audi-sport.net Moderator, Matthew:

View attachment 187389
BLUEY says Hi...

Thank you John, nice to have a fan even if it’s just the one :thumbs up: We need a catch up soon, it’s been too long.

Mica Pup is hoping to see BLUEY again soon :icon thumright::racer:

Reactions: Callump01, Snake Pliskin and 45bvtc
I've quit many a forum because the moderation was way over the top. I've had a post edited on here for writing the correct spelling of phart before, which I found totally ridiculous. Even kids know and use that word.

Looks like he’s already gone!

Reactions: Callump01
Shame, always had technical drawings and diagrams posted to help others

Just to be clear, T-800 deleting his account was not a decision made by any of the moderation team.

T-800 chose to leave of his own accord.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Bristle Hound
A real shame and a loss to the forum. I think he went a bit OTT though.

This place isn’t that bad!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, AudiNutta and NevMan
T-800 will be missed. He was a very helpful member. It was his choice alone to leave the forum, he (as every member can ) applied for his account to be deleted. There is a few days leeway in there if the person changes there mind. If not, the deletion goes ahead.

Reactions: NevMan, Marshy, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
What about an Audi Tesla

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

T-800 will be missed. He was a very helpful member. It was his choice alone to leave the forum, he (as every member can ) applied for his account to be deleted. There is a few days leeway in there if the person changes there mind. If not, the deletion goes ahead.
Very true Sandra and Sean will be great miss for his technical help on here.
Hes been a member for what seems like forever!
For whatever reason things got out of hand when he requested his account to be deleted, although even if Sean had changed his mind regarding the deletion of his account this wouldn't have been possible since for another reason he was on a ban from the forum so unable to do anything.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Very true Sandra and Sean will be great miss for his technical help on here.
Hes been a member for what seems like forever!
For whatever reason things got out of hand when he requested his account to be deleted, although even if Sean had changed his mind regarding the deletion of his account this wouldn't have been possible since for another reason he was on a ban from the forum so unable to do anything.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Sean’s ban was for 48hours, he then had a further 36 hours to cancel his deletion. It was up to Sean to decide what he wanted to do.

Awesome review, folks! The suspense of who would come out on top had me hooked throughout. Gotta admit, the competition was fierce, but my bet's still on the Tesla Model 3. That performance just keeps surprising us, doesn't it? Can't deny the appeal of those other beasts, though!

I can see this thread is a little old, but I wanted to give my two cents and thank you for sharing this awesome review! Even though I've already thrown my support behind the Tesla brand, I was super curious to see how the Model 3 would fare against those contenders. Gotta say I'm still super stoked about my Tesla choice – it just aligns perfectly with my lifestyle and goals. It’s not just a car; it's a whole experience. And, speaking of making things cooler, I recently upgraded my Tesla with a new tesla model 3 steering wheel. It's all about those little custom touches that make the ride even more powerful and stylish.

Last edited: