Facelift Tesla model 3 vs RS3 [emoji15]

Indeed Snake and this particular one was 38k.
They also had a brand new R in Tumeric with the Akropovic exhaust option at 44k however been there done that.
Surely a Golf TCR would feel like a backward step from the RS3?

Problem for me now with these cars is that they will surely be great to drive, but the engines in them just don’t match the RS3’s.

Surely a Golf TCR would feel like a backward step from the RS3?

Problem for me now with these cars is that they will surely be great to drive, but the engines in them just don’t match the RS3’s.

Some would say a PFL RS3 is a step back from a 8S TTRS

Reactions: simonali
Bit strong X3man.....

I don’t like BMW’s but you don’t hear me calling people for buying one.......

Oh wait well there was that one time, when a member went ‘off piste’ on another forum

No issues with impartial and fair comparisons, you don’t see me on here slagging off Audi’s now that I have a BM? He was just trolling...ah well, let me get back in my lovely Bmw box

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and T-800
I wouldn't be so arrogant Sean, love Audi's still and would never slag them off here or anywhere else. Although tbf Audi are making it hard to love the modern ones ...

TX.

Edit - the out of control BM GIF was hilarious though ;)

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

And me, there will be an RS one day for me

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, AudiNutta and Terminator x
Maybe and RSe....PMSL

Reactions: Terminator x
No issues with impartial and fair comparisons, you don’t see me on here slagging off Audi’s now that I have a BM? He was just trolling...ah well, let me get back in my lovely Bmw box

Was only messing

Reactions: NevMan
Haha, and there I thought (for a second) maybe I was being a bit harsh/judgemental

Was it just the thread or/and the member that’s been switched off

Scratch that I’ve just found another thread about S4 B9 that’s been derailed into EV territory

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and NevMan
Some would say a PFL RS3 is a step back from a 8S TTRS
I canned the PFL RS3 purchase in the end. Decided to hold out for a 911...

I'm being uncharacteristically indecisive, though. So it might be a while!

Reactions: T-800 and NevMan
Was it just the thread or/and the member that’s been switched off

Scratch that I’ve just found another thread about S4 B9 that’s been derailed into EV territory
ZAPPED, like his tesla battery will be in winter :whistle2:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and T-800
I canned the PFL RS3 purchase in the end. Decided to hold out for a 911...

I'm being uncharacteristically indecisive, though. So it might be a while!
Didn't you sell the TT though? What you in now?

TX.

Didn't you sell the TT though? What you in now?

TX.

Borrowed the boss’s 997 turbo for a month. I’m now in his X5. Actually really like it. Never had a car that rides that high and it’s very relaxing to drive.

Reactions: Pinky1959 and NevMan
Borrowed the boss’s 997 turbo for a month. I’m now in his X5. Actually really like it. Never had a car that rides that high and it’s very relaxing to drive.

You have a great sounding boss there mate. Not many would lend out there cars to employees, fair play to you both.

Reactions: Pinky1959 and D0C

An SUV, shame on you Doc

Reactions: D0C

What you want is an RS Q3! :D

I’m with you, I like BMW :thumbs up: I think they went downhill for a few years between early 2000 and pulled it back about 10 years ago, god that E60 5 Series looked good but the interior was horrific :puke2: I had a new X3 alongside me on Saturday in M140i form, stunning. Haven’t sat in one yet....

Dad owned an F11 5 Series for nearly a year before returning to Audi, I loved driving it.. fab place to be! Also gave us access to a couple thousand miles in an F90 5 Series and thats where it’s at in the latest models, I don’t think I’ve ever sat in a comfier seat especially in a new car. Build quality is coming back, but I don’t think I’d never not have an Audi on the drive. We have a 16 year old A6 Allroad on the drive with 169k on the clock and it’s flawless inside, still works and looks like the day it left the factory... Audi do the best interiors always have done.

BMW fanboying over, are moderators allowed to show love for other brands? :whistle2: ;)

Reactions: NevMan
But you’d lose it in the supermarket car park :whistle2: :icon thumright:

Who's talkin' to you, hydrophobe?
Fryingpan

Reactions: T-800 and AudiNutta
That's some searching skills, that thread is 2011 !

TX.

Reactions: NevMan, Bryant1998 and simonali
Remembered the car and just searched threads started by the not to be owner. :D

Reactions: AudiNutta
It was right there by the construction works that you drove off to avoid, even though there wasn't any workmen to put some dust on your car!

Reactions: AudiNutta
I found this last time I was there. Right where you lot were parked in your easy to find cars. Especially that Kermit flavoured one.

attachment.php

It doesn't show up here because it is ignored content.

Reactions: NevMan, Terminator x and T-800
I found this last time I was there. Right where you lot were parked in your easy to find cars. Especially that Kermit flavoured one.

I couldn't see my piccie or edit the post anymore so I'll add it again here...

IMG 20190519 120349

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, AudiNutta, NevMan and 1 other person