1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Tech Pack = Navigation system High?

psychopomp1 Jan 13, 2020 at 8:08 AM

1. psychopomp1

psychopomp1 Active Member

Hi

For those of you with the Tech Pack (virtual cockpit, bigger MMI, phone box etc), did the spec on Audi's website state 'Navigation system High' when tracking the build progress? Reason for asking is, that my car shows up as having a non-virtual cockpit having setup my.audi.com account with the car's VIN number (car is still in Germany though). Aaaaaaarrghhhh! But the MMI screen looks the right size (bigger), so perhaps its just a graphic error? On the dealer order form, it definitely states 'tech pack'.

Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. elan2s

elan2s Active Member

In the UK if you have Tech Pack then you get the enlarged center screen and the Virtual Cockpit. It is very possible that in other markets you can have the upgraded navigation without the Virtual Cockpit hence the image you have posted. MyAudi is certainly not without error so would npt panic and if it is wrong when it arrives then that is a probelm for th dealer to sort out

psychopomp1 likes this.
  4. psychopomp1

psychopomp1 Active Member

Thanks, I'm probably worrying unecessarily!