1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Suspension Help !

Emir Demirovski Apr 19, 2020

?

Which one would you choose ?

1. ABT Sportsline Coilovers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. TA Technix Air Suspension

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Emir Demirovski

Emir Demirovski Registered User

Hi, so i have a set of ABT Sportsline Coilovers(which are also for sale).
    Bought them mainly so i don't rub in the rear. I never got around fitting them, but found out that i need to replace my knuckle so i can fit them since they are 55mm and mine are 50mm.
    Recently found a set of TA Technix Air suspension, second hand, everything in working order and a really good price. Can't decide if i should get the Air Suspension set or keep the Coilovers. Can't find any reviews on either one of the sets. With the Air i probably would get more comfort and to be honest it's kinda fun looking, in terms of handling i know the coils would be way better but ride should be harsher than air. I daily drive my car, and pretty hard. It's still a diesel and not much power but i find it fun since it is my first car.
    Anyone share their thoughts on this ?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. SootySport

SootySport Registered User

Air suspension is not at all popular in the UK so there’s not much knowledge here. ABT stuff is as good as OE so I would fit that but do it properly with shortened drop links and anything else recommended by ABT.

Emir Demirovski likes this.