STOLEN: Sepang Blue Audi S3

JMC72

Reaction score
STOLEN: Audi S3, LM15KDN, FROM WEST DULWICH, SE21

PLEASE SHARE & HELP ME GET MY CAR BACK

At about 5pm on Wednesday 13th January 4 men, described by a neighbour as in their early twenties, forcibly broke into my house using crow bars and drove off in my car which was parked on the drive. My brave neighbour, responding to my burglar alarm going off, saw two men running away in the direction of the South Circular (Thurlow Park Road), the other two who now had the keys climbed into the car and drove off. My neighbour briefly tried to obstruct the path of the driver, but wisely thought better of it. He drove south along Dalmore Road, away from the South Circular.

She got a good view of the driver however, he had white skin, blond hair and was clean shaven. My neighbour described him of neat, military-like appearance. When CSI arrived, they could not find any finger prints, the gang had worn gloves and we discovered that they had attempted to disable the burglar alarm by ripping out the power cable. The 4 had acted as a team, attempting to break through two different doors and were in the house for a maximum of 2 minutes. Nothing else appears to have been taken, the car was the only target.

I know it is a long shot, as this was clearly a professional gang, but if anyone spots the car, particularly in South London, please contact the police (Met.police.uk) or message me

Reactions: Mark Greenall
I fear this has been stolen for a crime in mind. Good luck in the recovery.

Reactions: MSTRKRFTSMN
nightmare same happened to me before Christmas but I found my car that evening . Patio doors are how they are getting in most houses ,anti snap lock are a must sash jammers and trackers which have immobilizers on your cars people

Reactions: Mark Greenall
Will keep an eye out. I live in crystal palace but work across the whole of Lambeth! I was actually around gipsy hill, west dulwich around that time on Wednesday too!

The old "hide keys in a food tin" is a good way of slowing the crooks down. I hope you get a good result searching for the car.

Sorry to hear , an alarming number of S3's being stolen .

Needs moving to 8V section .

Good luck getting this back in reasonable condition.

I am always wary of things which make it more difficult for the scumbags when they're inside your house.
I'd just chuck them the keys and let them get on with it.

Reactions: _Zerocool_
A quick update on this. The car was found nearly three months after it was stolen in the car park of Shiply Court, in Selby Road in Penge. It was wearing a number plate, GY65LXU, cloned from another blue Audi S3 but the police spotted that it did not match the VIN and was from a 3 door car. Finger prints taken off the steering wheel have produced a match so might lead to a conviction. I believe the car is in good condition, but the insurance company had already paid out, so I am going to buy something else.

Reactions: VAG-Slag, Alex C and CHEZ
A quick update on this. The car was found nearly three months after it was stolen in the car park of Shiply Court, in Selby Road in Penge. It was wearing a number plate, GY65LXU, cloned from another blue Audi S3 but the police spotted that it did not match the VIN and was from a 3 door car. Finger prints taken off the steering wheel have produced a match so might lead to a conviction. I believe the car is in good condition, but the insurance company had already paid out, so I am going to buy something else.

Thanks for letting us know, sorry to hear you've been put off getting another S3