STOLEN Audi BE in Leeds

Just to get an idea, how many people on here are using TRACKER, or similar? After seeing about 5 threads about stolen cars in the last month, and having not even had my car for a month, I'm getting to be pretty sure I want better protection than the locks and alarm.

I think the Police should also implement a system whereby the owner of a stolen car can go and freely punch the thief in the face until their arms get tired; if they broke into your house too then you get 2 free kicks as well!

I think the Police should also implement a system whereby the owner of a stolen car can go and freely punch the thief in the face until their arms get tired; if they broke into your house too then you get 2 free kicks as well!
On a serious note I second this! apart from I would use 2x4 theiving scum

Guys please keep an eye out for parts on Ebay. The more that I read and hear the more it points towards it being taken apart

these wheels!

audi-a3-black-edition-uk.jpg

Sorry to hear about this. :(

I've been to a house in Batley which was full of Audi parts ...... they were Asians too. Infact, the road it was on had a few S3's and Leon's etc parked up down the road, with Asian lads just chilling in them. So strange. This was probably a year ago now though.

Sounds similar to the place we met them before going to the unit, the guy we had to follow was in a white Leon FR as i said, there was also an A4 BE and a few other high end VAG cars (cant remember off the top of my head), all the lads were in there early-mid 20s, wearing Gucci coats etc, all looked very dodgy (don't get me wrong they could be legit), my mate ended up buying a set of genuine S3 wheels with brand new Continental tyres for £250 off them.

^ Carnation Salvage is it?

Not sure on the name but its possible, they had a little unit next to a big breakers yard close to that essex street, so if this is the only big breakers round there then yes it probably is.

im going to check this out. Defo the name?

If you could get me the Ebay ID that that would be sound.

Unfortunatly i cant get the ID mate as he went down and paid cash for the wheels, rather than through eBay, my mate was hesitant to go in the yard at first as they said they had to lock the gate behind us, one of them laughed and said 'mate were not going to take your car we've got loads of them chopped up in here'.

Sorry i've not been much help, but i've atleast give you a lead on it, just go down and say your looking for BE wheels or something, did any of the parts at all on the car have any marks you could look out for? Any little marks on the wheels/interior etc that would stand out to you?

Good luck and sorry for your loss pal.

there is a mark on the car - a scuff on the passengers side rear bumper. Also a few other little bits. I would know that it was mine right form the off.

Time for some undercover work...

I spoke with the police again yesterday - still no luck.

Half way through the conversation the police office asked me "what does your car look like?" They then went on to ask me if I had looked to see if it was on Autotrader.

One thing I have learned in the past week; if you want a new profession - go into stealing cars.

I live I Otley and have so much trouble with mine which mine had been Taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any news mate? A while ago one of my mates had a car stolen, the police tried to get them out of the car and they locked the doors, so they smashed the windows and "gave them a good kicking".

Hope you get the car back in one piece, but to be perfectly honest I wouldn't want it back after some scummy c**ts had been driving it around. I also agree with a previous post about being able to punch the thieves, I'd rather torture them to be honest. they have no right to steal peoples possesions that they have worked so hard for!!!