steering wheel badge

knoxie

K4OXE
Reaction score
mine is all silver but have seen a few that are different, is there a reason for this? i would have thought mine should have looked like the actual badge with the red on it but it dont i will post a picture when the iphone stops being gay

post pics of yours :)

f79555c2.jpg

hope it works now

£30 for a new one from Audi... Rip off!

Yours looks like it is aftermarket or polished, mine is faded but looks nothing like that (pretty sure it's paint not a sticker though), faded red and non shiney silver, maybe take a pic later.

when i got the car it had crap all over it so i cleaned and rubbed it all of and ended up like that, never gad a sticker on it and no signs of red paint on it, just thought it was odd, and if it is aftermarked how do u get them out? as it a very neat fit

when i got the car it had crap all over it so i cleaned and rubbed it all of and ended up like that, never gad a sticker on it and no signs of red paint on it, just thought it was odd, and if it is aftermarked how do u get them out? as it a very neat fit

If they're the same as mine which I would of thought it was, they're just push fit and can be levered out with a small screwdriver.

I find a butter knife better for taking the badge off ;)... less chance of damaging the leather.
Mine facleift looks like the Top silver one now.. The red paint was peeling so just polished it off.

The badges occasionlay pop up on ebay for <£20 posted.

Prefaclift are the same as the prefacelft tailgate badge, post facelift are the same as the postfacelift tailgate badge.