Steering Lock?

Gavin G

Reaction score
Heard of a few Audi cars being stole without a key from home. My question is do you use things like steering lock, trackers etc or rely on you own cars security? If so what would you recommend?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Ive just become a dealer for autowatch. I really like the look of there Ghost canbus immobiliser. I have a couple to play with but not had time yet. It would prevent a car being driven off with the keys without entering a unique pin number and its completely invisible to the thief.

Reactions: Gavin G
20780-f1ac806a222fabf8d2ae3eb2d6cf7e05.jpg

Reactions: Gavin G
It's a disgrace cars are having to be protected like 1980s fiestas with such modern cars.

Reactions: scotty76
With the advent of cordless tools steering locks are pretty useless. There are a number of downsides.

You have a huge chunk of steel flying round the car in an event of a crash, are you really going to be bothered to get it out from the back, fit it on. Then do the reverse when your just popping in the shop for a paper? You may for a few weeks but you will soon be bored.

If mine get's nicked. Just claim the 'GAP' and go back to a Ford.

Fords are just as bad mate, they are all the same now. Focus RS are going like hot cakes.