Stealth WMI

basil brush

Reaction score
Hi , now I’ve got my FMIC in place I’ve got some spare room behind my front wheel arch liners .
I want to fit WMI but don’t want it all in show in the boot !
I can fit the pump where the old SMIC used to sit and know of a couple of S3’s using the washer bottle as the tank ( stealth and free low level warning) I can’t get answers from the people running these !!!!
Any idea on how to tap into the washer bottle to feed the pump ?
I’ve had a quick google and there are a few in the states running like this but no actual mention on how to do it !!!
Baz :)

I’m going to organise you a medal for services to us :D
Thanks for the additional info , I’m going to try and mount in something like this
D913E796 6F7C 4726 8053 7F67ACE87FFB

As I have read they’re not weather proof .
Thanks again :)

You could always relocate the battery into the boot, like Tuffty did some years ago. A little more work involved, but that said..... you could put the tank and pump enclosed in the engine bay, underneath the battery cover. Easy access for filling up and so you can check for any future faults. Completely incognito

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mount the pump under the fraim rail under the window washer reservoir. Tap into that reservoir and use it as your tank(benefit is that you'll also have a light come up when your tank is running dry). Hang the pump with rubbered washer(vibration dampers) and you'll be fine. Google is your best friend as this has been done numerous times

you think you can hear it pumping when racing down the track?? good ears....

Yeah you can hear the tsttsttst as you out your foot down... just. Im always glancing behind to make sure the level is going down. It uses near a full tank in a track session !
Ive got it kicking in at 12psi.