Stage 2+ DV help

br20vt

Reaction score
Going stage 2+ soon, already using a Forge DV, does anyone know which colour spring I need to be using?
Thanks.

I'm guessing you're using the original one with the yellow and green springs.

Opinion is pretty evenly divided between sticking with the original one and going to the stiffer yellow one....mopst seem to suggest trying it and seeing if it leaks at all before swapping it out.

I'm guessing you're using the original one with the yellow and green springs.

Opinion is pretty evenly divided between sticking with the original one and going to the stiffer yellow one....mopst seem to suggest trying it and seeing if it leaks at all before swapping it out.
Oh right I thought you couldn't use the standard one full stop, ill just give it a go then. Cheers Alex

Oh right I thought you couldn't use the standard one full stop, ill just give it a go then. Cheers Alex

I googled it,as I can't remember which of the two springs we have in mine,and found just about very variation possible.

I think the simplest thing to do is to have the map uploaded,and the get the car tested and logged(as it should be anyway) and have the other spring on hand just in case it's required.

I googled it,as I can't remember which of the two springs we have in mine,and found just about very variation possible.

I think the simplest thing to do is to have the map uploaded,and the get the car tested and logged(as it should be anyway) and have the other spring on hand just in case it's required.
Cheers mate, hopefully get it sorted soon once I get a HPFP and downpipe/decat (y)

Reactions: S3Alex