Stage 1 and crackle too cheap??

ohmyaudi

Reaction score
Been quoted £250 for a stage 1 remap including crackle map. 350bhp so nothing too drastic. Too good to be true? Seems quite cheap.

What is their R&D? Origins of map?

I'd stay clear. Save money now and put on a cheap map, to then potentially be out serious pocket for a fcuked turbo or engine

That's why I stick with Revo. We haven't a huge choice over here in Northern Ireland for top of the range maps but at least you are within driving distance of recognised APR/MRC dealers for example.

Reactions: MikeParkin
Their website looks dodgy, and not a single customer testimonial.
https://www.auto-origin.co.uk/faq
Still, they’re “happy to guarantee your satisfaction for 7 days”, so nothing to worry about there!

Reactions: MikeParkin
Personally a remap i would go with a well known tried and tested brand, APR or Revo would be my choices.

Like others have said. Stick to the well known tuners APR, revo, MRC or Rick at unicorn.

If you want crackle map on stage 1 file best bet would be going to Rick for custom tune with it.

Reactions: ohmyaudi
Screw that - they're cheap for a reason, and it would be because they're generous.

Reactions: MikeParkin and Toonsoldier91
I argree with the majority, stay away and save a few more £££'s and get a proper remap from a respected company.

I'm Revo and very pleased with it.

Im going down to Rick to have mine stage 1 tuned..

Also having the asbo pop and crackle map added

:rockwoot: