Sportback Roof rails

stealth64

Reaction score
Ok probably a n00b question here, but....

i have crome roof rails on my sportback, should there some kind of roof rack/bars kit that comes with this option?

and if i wanted to remove and replace the rails with the black version is it possible?

Ok probably a n00b question here, but....

i have crome roof rails on my sportback, should there some kind of roof rack/bars kit that comes with this option?

and if i wanted to remove and replace the rails with the black version is it possible?

There are cross rails and attachments available. I don't think Audi show any in their Accessories brochure specifically for the Sportback rails but I'm sure I've seen some done by Thule and others.

As far as changing the chome ones for black it can be done obviously but it will need the partial removal of the headlining to get at the rail fixings.

There are cross rails and attachments available. I don't think Audi show any in their Accessories brochure specifically for the Sportback rails but I'm sure I've seen some done by Thule and others.

Google Audi Accessories, they have all the attachments listed.

As far as changing the chome ones for black it can be done obviously but it will need the partial removal of the headlining to get at the rail fixings.

+1