Sounds Systems?

BenKT

Reaction score
Recenty bought an A3, but the cd player in it is ****, it's like just a really cheap and ****ty one and doesn't fit the whole centre space correctly at all, also the speaker on the passenger door keeps cutting in and out so i guess that's some sort or wiring issue?

So yeah if anyone could recommend good sound system etc please? Sorry i'm pretty new to this sorta stuff.

Get yourself a Pioneer AVH-8400bt! With the built in iphone app mode and the great features of Bluetooth music streaming, sd card, USB support it's a bargain just under £500

Do a search for pioneer 8400 on this site and there is another thread where I have posted pics of mine

Get yourself a Pioneer AVH-8400bt! With the built in iphone app mode and the great features of Bluetooth music streaming, sd card, USB support it's a bargain just under £500

Do a search for pioneer 8400 on this site and there is another thread where I have posted pics of mine

Bit out of the price range i was looking for ^

here's a pic of what's in it now and the size, so what i'm looking for

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg19/scaled.php?server=19&filename=img04501g.jpg&res=landing