someone cured my lumpy idle problem wed night!! they stole my ****** car

Aspen

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Yep,

gone in 11 minutes, without either of the keys!! They used some kind of handheld device and programmed a key from inside the car, whilst the second guy messed in the boot. Oh and one of them cased the house earlier that afternoon and took pics of the car etc. He even tried to knock out my NEST cam with some laser light thing.... Well guess what pal it didn't work and the police have the whole recording!!!

I am gutted...

Anyone offered a sprint blue S4 Avant, completely standard, 2009 KU59OGL reg, obviously that will be off by now. It's stolen.

Wow that sucks, I hate that 'S' series Audi's are prime targets for druggies these days :(.

Hope you get it sorted and catch the idiots involved, would be good to post the video online (if there aren't any legal issues with doing so).

just over a year ago i had my BM 335D stolen, they smashed my study window came in to the house and tooke the keys.

Now i have Ring motion cameras on the from and back of the house, and smash proof film on all the windows...... shot gun licence next if i keep reading stories like this lolz

my other idea is to badge the S4 as a TDI, that may surprise a few people at the lights!

Reactions: DrSasso and Thundercliffe81
The B******s!! Car thieves now a days are using devices which plug straight into the cars OBD port the same happened to my dads friends limited edition Fiesta ST.

Unfortunatly its well documented that keyless cars are rife for theft...

Plenty of stolen car groups on facebook and youtube channels with vids of thiefs boosting the signal from the house to unlock/start the car.

We had a brand new Fiesta ST but sold it after 2 years as you cant leave them anywhere without fear of it disappearing. Every morning for 2yrs Id open the curtains expecting it to be gone.

Even the ones with normal keys get taken, as I suspect that was the way things were in this case, horrible nasty people around!

I would have hoped that by now my 2011 S4 would have become a lot less desirable so not get taken, but there you go, I'll stick to keeping mine under cover when at home or Disklok fitted when parked outside along with its metal OBDE port blocker. Things we have to do to remain S4 owners!

Sorry to hear about your car being stolen, I can't imagine how angry you must feel.

Like @rum4mo said, I had thought my 2010 S4 would be safe considering the age. Can't help thinking was it targeted because you mentioned they took photos of the car and there can't be many Sprint Blue B8 S4's out there.